d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Stealth Best Armor In Game?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,008.69
Aug 10 2022 12:20pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Aug 10 2022 01:07pm)
Amazing 2k blizz dmg build. I like the frw from stealth to run quicker to waypoint (telekinesis is for morons right?) so you can make up for that 30 seconds it takes for a meph kill

2k blizz damage? Minimum blizz damage is like 3 or 4k lmao, more than enough for players 1, also you'd be running this as a lightning sorc for mephisto and countess.

Telekinesis does not decrease the garunteed 2-4 seconds of run time in act 1 nor does it decrease the 1-2 seconds of run time in tower first level,
nor does it decrease the run time needed to move between levels when teleport won't work (level exits and shit), nor will it decrease the 15 second walk from the docks to act 3 waypoint when doing back to back mephisto runs.

Face it, on console frw is extremely important.
On PC it's very important.

Act 3 mephisto runs alone will show you how much time you waste running.
Gold: 2,293.50
Aug 10 2022 12:57pm
For early ladder, sure, stealth is op.
IMO 200fcr only pays off once you have enough +skills to get decent damage. Having 20fcr circ, useful fcr rings + amu, 35fcr spirit, and even an arach, is not really something for the early ladder.

The difference between 30frw from boots and 55frw from boots+stealth is less than a 10% running speed increase, which really isn't that important if your clear speed and survivability suffers from it. And if your gear is good enough to not lose clearspeed/tankiness, then it's not early ladder gear.

And that's just about the countess runs. I don't think i have to talk a lot about 0 mf mephruns.
Instead of walking from meschif to wp in act 3, you may want to use the red portal after a meph run and just start the new game in act 4. You're trying to save a couple seconds with your build, but you lost like 10 sec per run by not doing this simple thing

edit: oh, you're using aldurs, not 30%frw boots. Well, then the 25% frw from stealth have an even smaller impact on your running speed

This post was edited by Axel420 on Aug 10 2022 12:59pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 10 2022 01:20pm
Quote (fishbro @ Aug 10 2022 07:20pm)
Act 3 mephisto runs alone will show you how much time you waste running.

- spawn in act4
- telekinesis the waypoint without making a single step
- teleport to meph without a single step
- kill meph and telekinesis red portal without a single step
- leave game and repeat

gotcha
Aug 10 2022 01:28pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Aug 10 2022 02:20pm)
- spawn in act4
- telekinesis the waypoint without making a single step
- teleport to meph without a single step
- kill meph and telekinesis red portal without a single step
- leave game and repeat

gotcha

you have to load 2 different acts........
you add a load screen from mephisto to act 4
if you take damage you have to run down to hakiru or w/e her name is and back up, which is further than ormus
you skip the chest behind mephisto
you don't consider repositioning via mouse movements

GOTCHA <--- ego stroke from someone with more warn than fg, cut the ego out, this isn't an arguement.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 10 2022 02:07pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (fishbro @ Aug 10 2022 08:28pm)
you have to load 2 different acts........
you add a load screen from mephisto to act 4
if you take damage you have to run down to hakiru or w/e her name is and back up, which is further than ormus
you skip the chest behind mephisto
you don't consider repositioning via mouse movements

GOTCHA <--- ego stroke from someone with more warn than fg, cut the ego out, this isn't an arguement.

so you're saying walking down to "hakiru", which is Jamella I guess lmao, takes longer than actually doubling your damage to hit meph twice as quick? k. welcome to d2 btw, hope you'll like the game most decent players stopped playing 10 or more years ago.
"you skip the chest behind mephisto" - teleport+telekinesis

idk if you're mentally damaged or just an excellent troll, which is admiring.
you really shouldn't talk fg/warn when I stopped playing d2 before you spawned on it.

and yes, Stealth is the best armor ingame, you got it right. funny how no1 in 20 years of d2 realized that armor you make in act1 normal is actually best item ingame. congrats brainiac
Aug 10 2022 02:15pm
Quote (fishbro @ Aug 10 2022 09:28pm)
someone with more warn than fg

So people without fg are not allowed to make valid arguments?
In other words, if he would just buy fg for 100$, you would allow him to have a discussion in the discussion forum?

That being said, it's the discussion forum, not the "i post my opinion and nobody is allowed to say anything against it" forum
Aug 10 2022 02:32pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Aug 10 2022 03:07pm)
so you're saying walking down to "hakiru", which is Jamella I guess lmao, takes longer than actually doubling your damage to hit meph twice as quick? k. welcome to d2 btw, hope you'll like the game most decent players stopped playing 10 or more years ago.
"you skip the chest behind mephisto" - teleport+telekinesis

idk if you're mentally damaged or just an excellent troll, which is admiring.
you really shouldn't talk fg/warn when I stopped playing d2 before you spawned on it.

and yes, Stealth is the best armor ingame, you got it right. funny how no1 in 20 years of d2 realized that armor you make in act1 normal is actually best item ingame. congrats brainiac

my acc is 12 years old and was a multi/alt account cuz I lost my first 2006 account's info lol I been here from the start bud, stealth is the #1 early game runeword in the game. Enigma is the #1 best armor in the game.
This discussion is tailored towards sorceresses who already have teleport, all other 6 classes don't have it and thus want enigma for mfing.

Quote (Axel420 @ Aug 10 2022 03:15pm)
So people without fg are not allowed to make valid arguments?
In other words, if he would just buy fg for 100$, you would allow him to have a discussion in the discussion forum?

That being said, it's the discussion forum, not the "i post my opinion and nobody is allowed to say anything against it" forum

No, that was a jab at him for his toxicity. As for discussion forum, let's discuss, let's not call each other "mentally damaged"

This post was edited by fishbro on Aug 10 2022 02:33pm
Aug 10 2022 02:53pm
Quote (fishbro @ Aug 10 2022 10:32pm)

No, that was a jab at him for his toxicity. As for discussion forum, let's discuss, let's not call each other "mentally damaged"

He said that after your comment.
Not saying he was polite prior to that, but you're still the one who was gatekeeping this discussion by talking about fg
Gold: 58,428.00
Aug 10 2022 05:03pm
No way coh is bestest
Gold: 8,313.69
Aug 10 2022 10:04pm
Also more likely to have that build but with vmagi
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll