d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For Decent React Coach
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 190.00
Aug 8 2022 09:43pm
Been a while since i've developed my last website and it was with a more experienced friend.
Looking to build a few websites for friends and family on my own and will need a coach to answer questions that become roadblocks along the way.

Will pay in FG depending on the complexity of the questions/issues.

For now they will be very basic, but will begin to get more complex as my sites become more fleshed out.

Easy blockers: 50 fg per (as simple as displaying hello world on the local host)
Intermediate blockers: 250 fg per (probably something like passing props to components, or adding librarys such as bootstrap/mui and integrating them)
Hard blockers: 500 fg per (probably like some design issues I don't know yet haven't come across it)
Willing to shell out more fg than what is listed if it becomes exceedingly more and more difficult to assist me. Also willing to tip for good service :)

I'm pretty easy to work with.
Discord chat with screen shots are sufficient with easy blockers. Voice call may be necessary for anything harder.
Very flexible on time. I'll shoot you questions and just get back to me when you're free or available for a short call.

Best if you have at least built a few web apps using mern stack.

I have a lot of experience writing scripts, but never really dove into web dev too deeply. Please consider helping.
Thank you!

This post was edited by lylboifrm23 on Aug 8 2022 10:04pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2022 10:25pm
I could probably lend a hand for free if you still need somebody
Gold: 14,590.70
Aug 21 2022 11:58pm
full stack developer here.
main tech stacks are react, nodejs and mongodb.

hit me up whenever and i could probably lend a hand. always looking to make some fg.
could either help debug issues or teach you what I know.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll