d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Twitch
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 16.58
Aug 8 2022 06:11pm
can people advertise their twitch links?
i've not put my link on my profile or posts, but i have posted that i'm doing giveaways tonight on stream. as i do always, i like to give back to the community, this being the biggest d2/d2r community i don't see how it would be an issue.
I'm not posting any links, just how to find me on twitch at most.
Gold: 2,862.00
Aug 8 2022 06:26pm
I believe linking streams is allowed as long as its relevant to discussion in the appropriate sub forum. Twitch links in signatures are allowed as well.

I would say as long as you don't give anything away to the highest donor of your stream or anything along those lines, there wouldn't be an issue with a giveaway. :)

Still, you might message a Senior Moderator to find out what their current stance is on this.
Gold: 16.58
Aug 8 2022 06:27pm
Quote (citric @ Aug 8 2022 05:26pm)
I believe linking streams is allowed as long as its relevant to discussion in the appropriate sub forum. Twitch links in signatures are allowed as well.

I would say as long as you don't give anything away to the highest donor of your stream or anything along those lines, there wouldn't be an issue with a giveaway. :)

Still, you might message a Senior Moderator to find out what their current stance is on this.

Thank you for your reply I will message one of them now!
Gold: 2,858.20
Aug 8 2022 06:36pm
Quote (Doodleboppernoosebang @ Aug 8 2022 08:11pm)
can people advertise their twitch links?
i've not put my link on my profile or posts, but i have posted that i'm doing giveaways tonight on stream. as i do always, i like to give back to the community, this being the biggest d2/d2r community i don't see how it would be an issue.
I'm not posting any links, just how to find me on twitch at most.

Hi Doodle,

You cannot advertise third party sites - which includes twitch, however you can link it in your signature, but not advertise it. So you would probably want to stay away from advertising words when linking your twitch and instead simply just link it in your signature or profile.

Advertising it on multiple different posts and threads will obviously be against the rules, but I’ve seen staff members share their twitch in their signature so you shouldn’t have a problem there.
Gold: 69,193.10
Trader: Trusted
Aug 8 2022 06:36pm
You may also attach your stream to the Live stream section of JSP here https://forums.d2jsp.org/streams.php

Read this before going: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=56
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic