d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Hollywood Is Circling The Drain
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 21 2022 07:17am
Quote (addone @ Sep 21 2022 12:55am)
Here is another one from soylent gender benders. The comment section is pure gold you welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDaPV_rJ1Y

"The most exceptional female warrior from a society which captured and enslaved other black people. What a role model! I had tears in my eyes just from watching this trailer. That part where she kicked Sauron into the sarlacc pit, screaming "This is Tortuga!" was the greatest and the most empowering moment in the history of filmmaking!
11 out of 10 members of the Ministry of truth reccommend this movie!."

" When Viola Davis turned to face her warrior sisters and said "The slaves we take in life echoes in eternity," I got goosebumps."

"During a battle with French soldiers at Adegon on 6 October during the second war, the bulk of the Amazon corps were wiped out in a matter of hours in hand-to-hand combat after the French engaged them with a bayonet charge.[18] The Dahomey lost 86 regulars and 417 Dahomey Amazons, with nearly all of those deaths being inflicted by bayonets; the French lost 6 soldiers." Much powerful much strong much wow. Imagine glorifying west Africas biggest slave traders in the guise of woman power and wokism"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How do these people justify "x" amount of dollars should be curated to these kind of movies? This is hot garbage.. I know they go for mass appeal, and most people are fkn stoopid, but this sht is hard to watch. Couldn't imagine paying $ to watch it in theatres. And the message people get out of it. Whack asf.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Sep 21 2022 01:49pm
Tbh I don't have a problem with shit movies because I will never watch them God knows how many of them out there. It's the fact they out right trying to twist history and straight up lying while branding "based on true story".

Some impressionable young kid will watch this shit and think it's actually truth.
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 21 2022 01:54pm
"Powerful" true events

xD xD
Gold: 12,335.22
Sep 21 2022 04:25pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 21 2022 02:15am)
When you double down on stupid as much as Hollywood is, your message has the opposite effect.

I thought you couldn't push the narrative further, but this cancel culture will soon have history books teaching that Hitler liberated the Jews and was the first black president of United States.

Starting to think Idiocracy wasn't a movie but a documentary

I think the real shame of it is that they think they cant tell stories without throwing the underlying political narrative in your face. It's like theyre blind to writing good stories and characters so instead they write bad anti-stereotypes. Instead of writing the right character, giving them the right role in a story, and casting the right person they just give up preemptively and dish out low brow trash sprinkled with "social awareness." It's such a shame because if youve spent time watching more than blockbusters you dont get a sense that racism or sexism is some pervasive evil in the industry that can only be undone by making everything the opposite. Even when something cool comes along like Lupin or Anna it gets glossed over like it never happened. Everyone loses their shit for some dogwater movie like Captain Marvel or SHe Hulk (lmfao) instead of appreciating cool shit that doesnt pause the movie for you and scream "HEY. HEY YOU. AUDIENCE MEMBER. UMMM, JUST SO YOU KNOW SHE'S POWERFUL EVEN THO SHE'S A WOMAN. OKAY? DO YOU GET IT? JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE!!!"

Idiocracy gets scarier every day tho. It's satire and it's funny but it gets less funny the more people today behave like they do in that movie.

This post was edited by BrianPeppers on Sep 21 2022 04:27pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Sep 27 2022 12:09am
Jeff Bezos has entered the paralympic event to compete with the other grayons for who can ruin decent shows and movies the most.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll