d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Old School RS Trading >
Service
> Iso Corrupt Gauntlet Kc's
Prev1456
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 7,212.00
Sep 16 2022 07:32pm
Quote (Vilify @ Sep 16 2022 08:21pm)
Skye is legit. Unsure if I have your trust though ;)

I NEVER fully trust. But you know my name...sooo you have a massive trust from me.

Fenwick is an angry middle aged 5'6" bald manlet.

I'm legit 5'5" and middle agedish so he should be a friend and not enemy.

Quote (ExiledWhipz @ Sep 16 2022 08:22pm)
In his defense, almost every seemingly nice guy that join does a bunch of jobs, then waits for the one moron to give them 3b bank access and dips.
It's a repeating trend that's really sucks. It's nothing personal, but sadly after so many times it's hard to trust.

Thats not saying that even people I trust won't scam, as it has happened once, which was a hard blow. But it's just far less likely and I'm a man that plays in favor of odds.

^ this is completely fair, well said, and understandable. Far better way then saying f off multi scammer pos like a middle schooler.

I'm not going anywhere, and I pay others nearly every gp I make doing services to do services for me because I truly enjoy the conversations and good times more then anything. I am glad Hoodownz brought me Vilify and Gluurbuur, great guys I owe a ton, they helped me when they owed me nothing and I'll never forget that.

Btw, Vili, we made a deal that you haven't finished. I forwarded the kindness to multiple people but our deal was YOU pick someone.
Gold: 1,800.00
Sep 16 2022 09:03pm
Quote (Vilify @ Sep 16 2022 11:21pm)
Skye is legit. Unsure if I have your trust though ;)

Fenwick is an angry middle aged 5'6" bald manlet.

I CANT BREATHE LOL :rofl: :rofl:
Fenwick means well, he just has no filter xDDD
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev1456
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check