Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 11 2022 03:24pm
Quote (Nwotmik @ Aug 11 2022 02:04pm)
Rekt ^jadeoshbogosh

tell jackson too keep hiding.

this show looks b rated tbh.

jade acts like hes a film critic when he reads manga at +40 yrs old :rofl:

check out new dbs its pretty gud, or even new spiderman/dr.strange if you want to see the real sandman!

boston sucks.
Gold: 103.00
Aug 11 2022 03:30pm
guys can't you just be normal what the fuck
Gold: 1,580.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 11 2022 03:32pm
Quote (Cbramgar @ Aug 12 2022 07:24am)
tell jackson too keep hiding.

this show looks b rated tbh.

jade acts like hes a film critic when he reads manga at +40 yrs old :rofl:

check out new dbs its pretty gud, or even new spiderman/dr.strange if you want to see the real sandman!

boston sucks.

Lol didn’t read
Gold: 250.00
Aug 11 2022 04:59pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (tonytouchtt @ Aug 11 2022 09:09am)
Shut up,
U call for moderators to do their thing, and call Me a hypocrite,

Now yr all high and mighty telling shitty jokes?

Ur meth bought the last bag of meth,
Then she choked on a cock to u know.....
Death

If ur too much of a homo, just admit it, don't hijack his forum cuz u can't answer any of my questions; always avoiding any confrontation,

Jade fairy boy,
I'm still waiting to hear ur movie pitch?
All u know how to say is how , uncreative everyone else is , like me,

But I don't hear one good thing out of ur mouth? ( eben ur insults are lame)

Hey I have fun flaming u, I'm just showing u, how big of a hypocrite u r,
Ur the type to tell ur son its not okay to be gay, when you lick balls ur self

Did u get picked on as a child? Cuz ur not a man
Ur barely a boy

Jade fairy boy

If losing your shit equates to fun, then I suppose you are doing that.

How about this for a movie idea, a meth addict who frequents a gaming forum to escape his depressingly shit life, finally comes to terms with his hopelessness and blows his brains out. Against all odds he survives, and even though he’s basically a vegetable, the doctors are amazed to find that his IQ has surprisingly only dropped by 3 points. He becomes a medical phenomenon, and braindead meth heads around the world begin blowing their brains out, in the hopes they’ll achieve the same level of fame and recognition as our protagonist.

From his humble beginnings as a meth baby, to his childhood of constant neglect and selling sexual favors for Big Macs, his inspirational tale becomes the single biggest contributor in the war on drugs. Time jumps forward 10 years and drug use is now at an all time low (since most addicts are dead now), the government decriminalizes and eventually legalizes all illegal narcotics, and it all started with one lonely meth addict being brave enough to do what he should have done years ago. The last shot in the film is our hero sharing his story on the same gaming forum that started it all, where he thanks all his heroes in the movie forum that inspired him to be greater than he was.

Fade to black and roll credits

I uh know though, it’s not as original as “hey, remember this news story, what If that was a movie?” *rips meth pipe* and goes back to scratching his fucked up face.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Aug 11 2022 05:17pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 11 2022 05:20pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 11 2022 03:59pm)

How about this for a movie idea, a meth addict who frequents a gaming forum to escape his depressingly shit life, finally comes to terms with his hopelessness and blows his brains out. Against all odds he survives, and even though he’s basically a vegetable, the doctors are amazed to find that his IQ has surprisingly only dropped by 3 points. He becomes a medical phenomenon, and braindead meth heads around the world begin blowing their brains out, in the hopes they’ll achieve the same level of fame and recognition as our protagonist.

From his humble beginnings as a meth baby, to his childhood of constant neglect and selling sexual favors for Big Macs, his inspirational tale becomes the single biggest contributor in the war on drugs. Time jumps forward 10 years and drug use is now at an all time low (since most addicts are dead now), the government decriminalizes and eventually legalizes all illegal narcotics, and it all started with one lonely meth addict being brave enough to do what he should have done years ago. The last shot in the film is our hero sharing his story on the same gaming forum that started it all, where he thanks all his heroes in the movie forum that inspired him to be greater than he was.

I uh know though, it’s not as original as “hey, remember this news story, what If that was a movie?” *rips meth pipe* and goes back to scratching his fucked up face.

nvm

This post was edited by Cbramgar on Aug 11 2022 05:21pm
Aug 11 2022 05:35pm
Quote (Cbramgar @ Aug 11 2022 04:20pm)
nvm

You check it out yet? General consensus has been much more favorable than I imagined it would be. Not as good as the source material, but they did a pretty fantastic job.
Gold: 39,837.69
Aug 11 2022 08:25pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 11 2022 05:59pm)

I’d watch that
Aug 11 2022 09:53pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Aug 11 2022 07:25pm)
I’d watch that

It’s not bad, but it’s not two hours of a woman eating, sleeping, and bathing with a monkey good. That’s an *original* idea that the people need to hear…. again.
Aug 12 2022 10:15am
Why did I get suspended for a fictional movie idea? It was in no way an attack on anyone, and making the assumption that it was is a personal attack on one of your users, and a gross abuse of your authority as a site moderator.

Logs should be checked and the suspending moderator should be immediately stripped of their tag. I’d also like a formal apology for this injustice.

Unless of course the rule is that we’re not allowed to discuss movies in the movie forum. If that’s the case, then I’d appreciate confirmation of this.

E: or if it’s the subject matter, I would think somewhere in the rules that there should be a list of films that we’re unable to discuss. You know….

Dead Poets Society
Girl Interrupted
The Virgin Suicides
Seven Pounds
Etc…..

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Aug 12 2022 10:18am
Gold: 8,105.69
Aug 12 2022 08:02pm
Not too bad. Will watch season 2.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll