d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Travis The Chimp
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Aug 5 2022 01:17pm
I think this monkey would be great for a horror movie.....

He was loved as this special monkey,
But he has a picture of him holding a human baby, n he looks like a serial killer

The cop that shot him; said he ripped open the car door,
And show3d his fangs for a split second with blood all over his mouth, b4 the cop shot him down

Wouldn't that be pretty crazy in a horror movie, the nice monkey who went crazy

Some people have even compared what Travis the chimp did to human incels causing destruction

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Aug 5 2022 01:18pm
Gold: 39,837.69
Aug 5 2022 06:07pm
Does anyone understand this post?
Aug 5 2022 09:22pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Aug 5 2022 08:07pm)

Who the hell are u?
I keep seeing u follow me like ur my fan or something

To any people who aren't so negative and bitter

The story of Travis the chimp, is pretty dam crazy and scary

It would be a pretty dam cool horror movie about his life

It's easier n better if u guys see the video, so you can see Travis,

It'd take too long to explain,

But many people involved had to get serious counciling because it was so grueling..........

This is a real life story I learned about yesterday, I'm suprised its not more popular

I really didn't think chimpanzees could be terrifying, till I met Travis the chimp

( fun fact guys, Travis the chimp was also in movies, tv commercials, TV shows)

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Aug 5 2022 09:32pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2022 12:57pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (EmericAn @ Aug 5 2022 05:07pm)

Dude has done way too many drugs to string together a coherent thought.

I’m like 99% sure this is the same Tony as Tony2Dope, or whatever his stupid name was.
Aug 6 2022 01:35pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 6 2022 02:57pm)

I’m like 99% sure this is the same Tony as Tony2Dope, or whatever his stupid name was.

I hate being sober..........
Raris n rovers,

Trust me, some of you will really like the story of Travis the chimp,
I just think it's better if u see it ur self, cuz its quite a long story

Travis the chimp could dress him self, do chores, drive a car, ate at the dinner table and had a glass of wine, that's not even half of the impressive things; Travis the chimp was capable of

The sandy hook shooter went and did a interview about Travis the chimp because he found it weird how the story isn't super viral,
The victim of Travis the chimp even went on oprah,
The kid was basically comparing himself and other incel teens to Travis the chimp,

Travis the chimp turning crazy and eating like 40% of a women; was no diffeent from a teen Mass shooter to him

I think Travis the chimp went crazy from being forced to be a incel, but others have blamed it on his owner, giving him a anti anxiety drug

Side bar, drugs make movies and TV much better; ask any stoner

U really think ur favorite shows and movies and books and music were made by sober people?

Let me hear ur creative idea for a sick horror movie
Or any great movie idea in fact

Wtf does your name mean , jade fairy boy?
Can anyone even pronounce ur stupid name but u

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Aug 6 2022 01:55pm
Gold: 39,837.69
Aug 6 2022 02:39pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 6 2022 01:57pm)

Quote (tonytouchtt @ Aug 6 2022 02:35pm)
Raris n rovers,

Travis the chimp could dress him self, do chores, drive a car, ate at the dinner table and had a glass of wine, that's not even half of the impressive things; Travis the chimp was capable of

The sandy hook shooter went and did a interview about Travis the chimp because he found it weird how the story isn't super viral,
The kid was basically comparing himself and other incel teens to Travis the chimp,

Travis the chimp turning crazy and eating like 40% of a women; was no diffeent from a teen Mass shooter to him

I think Travis the chimp went crazy from being forced to be a incel, but others have blamed it on his owner, giving him a anti anxiety drug

U really think ur favorite shows and movies and books and music were made by sober people?

Lmfao
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 6 2022 05:05pm
28 Days Later

yw
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 6 2022 05:08pm
Caesar>Rafiki>Kong>Travis
Aug 6 2022 06:11pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Aug 6 2022 01:39pm)
Lmfao

I got suspended for that post……

What’s hilarious, is I know that I got suspended because I pissed off a mod in the DF and they went through my posts and suspended me for the first thing they could get away with.
Aug 6 2022 06:21pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Aug 6 2022 12:35pm)
Raris n rovers,

There’s a difference between enjoying drugs and having done so many narcotics that your brain no longer functions at the bare-minimum capacity for a functioning member of society. Perhaps the drugs aren’t to blame though.

To be clear, your idea for a “horror” movie, is two hours of a loving and happy animal, who unfortunately has a single bad incident due to unknown factors and nearly kills a woman? For the record, and I hate that I have to explain this to you, saying what If x thing that happened in real life was a movie, does not make that thing your idea….. I’m assuming the reason I have to explain that to you is the same reason it’s so difficult to understand you.

For the record, my name is terrible, I have no illusions about that. It was the name of the Xbox account my girlfriend at the time (wife now) made for me when she bought me an Xbox 360 for my birthday. As stupid as it is, you being unable to pronounce something so straight forward only further solidifies what everyone here already knows about your mental faculties. It’s weird that you’d get defensive about me insulting another users name though…. good thing he’s definitely not you.

Do your job Mods and lock the dude for being a multi, unless you’d rather just keep suspending me for pointing out your hypocrisy in DF lol. My guess is the latter.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll