d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > One Of The Top Eth Fools Phase Blade On D2r > D2:R
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 215.00
Oct 9 2022 04:41pm
Quote (TastyTaste @ Sep 30 2022 07:29pm)
Phase blade’s are indestructible, they have no durability.

Idk how applicable this weapon is however looks interesting for sure

7/10

n/10
Gold: Locked
Oct 10 2022 03:52pm
Quote (Hamm @ Jul 27 2022 04:58pm)
You are playing the same game just in "new graphics"

And you ate trying to convince and fool people with this garbage story?

It might be the same in-line of a game but no means is this the same game any longer. You can no longer use the same logic you had with the vanilla game .
You have to adapt .. this game basically set everyone at 0 and had us all start over. Yeah a few individuals might have a few great items but by no means do they have the hoarded treasures we used to have .

I myself agree with you tho on base 20ias as opposed to 40ias with the fools on… but like it was said before just because some of you all think it’s charsi doesn’t always translate to charsi when someone else values a item differently than all of you… I was told a ammy I was was trash and was worthless and turned out to be 5k
Value is in the eyes of the individual looking at it…

I have a lot of respect for you Hamm but unless you change with the times you’ll be bond to be left behind
Gold: 32,193.00
Oct 10 2022 04:15pm
Quote (MyNameIsHuman @ 10 Oct 2022 23:52)
It might be the same in-line of a game but no means is this the same game any longer. You can no longer use the same logic you had with the vanilla game .
You have to adapt .. this game basically set everyone at 0 and had us all start over. Yeah a few individuals might have a few great items but by no means do they have the hoarded treasures we used to have .

I myself agree with you tho on base 20ias as opposed to 40ias with the fools on… but like it was said before just because some of you all think it’s charsi doesn’t always translate to charsi when someone else values a item differently than all of you… I was told a ammy I was was trash and was worthless and turned out to be 5k
Value is in the eyes of the individual looking at it…

I have a lot of respect for you Hamm but unless you change with the times you’ll be bond to be left behind

I know what you say and what you think,

but you have to change your thinking too,

1. No you didnt started from 0
You got 22 years experience and you know very well all
about items stats and how to play.
This makes you not start from 0 just again repeat.
As you said, this item needs 40ias or atleast 2sox, personally 2sox on rare weapons is game changer allways was and will be. Yes its same game in the basic, atleast Rare Craft items stats are the same.

2. Game is just 1 year old, just sep 21 - sep 22.
As you said again, there are already items 2sox 5bo vision helm, 2sox 2pala +stats vision diadems, Eth-rep Fools Javelins, 20fcr 2skills +stats amulets, 20fcr 30frw 2sox 2skills diadems...
Just one year old and everyone knows what to collect and how to play.

So you see, with this tempo, there will be same items sooner than in original game was, maybe without importing tho, you see how fast are now spawned such items, everyone knows whats needed..

And you see its now same Pay to win game,
as you said and see, ppl just pay 200.000 or 500.000 for item, that will be upgraded by some months with new one vs another 500.000.. also vs PayPal $ you know very well ...

The difference is that it is not anymore the year 2000.
And its not anymore 22 years Life Future for any game that is released since 2020 for sure.

You must see the world change and that now is 2022 and in 2030 (just 7-8years after now) there will be completely new era/new world/new systems, game systems..
I doubt something like d2r will be played or exist, as the original game was, because was completely different/past era and world.

So i know all the Hype you and players have,
i like that diablo games still exist, i like resurrection of d2..
Im player since 1997.

So you see, maybe you should change with time too.
I changed im too old for games..can be said now is waste of time more than enjoying cause its enough decades of years played.
And you guys just again play same, repeat that all ;)
(I dont say its bad too.. everyone do whatever he likes!)

I have respect for Minhaz, for you.. i dont say anything about/against person/personal.

I just said this blade isnt any trophy thats all.
;)
Enjoy diablo, one of best game world created for sure.

Ps/ is living another world,
saw that Photos in RLT you are making on the Earth and are fantastic, you can show how beautiful is our planet friend, pretty good job!

This post was edited by Hamm on Oct 10 2022 04:19pm
Gold: Locked
Oct 10 2022 04:17pm
Quote (Hamm @ Oct 10 2022 06:15pm)
I know what you say and what you think,

but you have to change your thinking too,

1. No you didnt started from 0
You got 22 years experience and you know very well all
about items stats and how to play.
This makes you not start from 0 just again repeat.
As you said, this item needs 40ias or atleast 2sox, personally 2sox on rare weapons is game changer allways was and will be. Yes its same game in the basic, atleast Rare Craft items stats are the same.

2. Game is just 1 year old, just sep 21 - sep 22.
As you said again, there are already items 2sox 5bo vision helm, 2sox 2pala +stats vision diadems, Eth-rep Fools Javelins, 20fcr 2skills +stats amulets, 20fcr 30frw 2sox 2skills diadems...
Just one year old and everyone knows what to collect and how to play.

So you see, with this tempo, there will be same items sooner than in original game was, maybe without importing tho, you see how fast are now spawned such items, everyone knows whats needed..

And you see its now same Pay to win game,
as you said and see, ppl just pay 200.000 or 500.000 for item, that will be upgraded by some months with new one vs another 500.000.. also vs PayPal $ you know very well ...

The difference is that it is not anymore the year 2000.
And its not anymore 22 years Life Future for any game that is released since 2020 for sure.

You must see the world change and that now is 2022 and in 2030 (just 7-8years after now) there will be completely new era/new world/new systems, game systems..
I doubt something like d2r will be played or exist, as the original game was, because was completely different/past era and world.

So i know all the Hype you and players have,
i like that diablo games still exist, i like resurrection of d2..
Im player since 1997.

I have respect for Minhaz, for you.. i dont say anything about/against person/personal.

I just said this blade isnt any trophy thats all.
;)
Enjoy diablo, one of best game world created for sure.

Ps/ ^Minhaz is living another world,
saw that Photos in RLT you are making on the Earth and are fantastic, you can show how beautiful is our planet friend, pretty good job!

I accept all that brother
Gold: 282,360.50
Oct 12 2022 11:12am
Quote (Hamm @ Jul 27 2022 04:58pm)
You are playing the same game just in "new graphics"

And you ate trying to convince and fool people with this garbage story?

The game changed a lot, not the same as d2lod. Sounds like your mad because cant afford a pc. You should work instead of writing wall of text of non sense, then you would have money to buy a pc that can handle d2r, and you would actually now what you are talking about.
Gold: 32,193.00
Oct 12 2022 11:33am
Quote (PKSubban @ 12 Oct 2022 19:12)
The game changed a lot, not the same as d2lod. Sounds like your mad because cant afford a pc. You should work instead of writing wall of text of non sense, then you would have money to buy a pc that can handle d2r, and you would actually now what you are talking about.

You sound like young boy, if you are adult still you do so by your comment.

Actually me and my woman are planning to buy house finally, but yes ..i cant afford what you say? ^^
Im done with play computer games, im not 8 or 15 or 20yo anymore.

Thats why im selling all my gaming room, all collector box games, Pc, Ps4, and btw one Ps5 console i also bought vs 85.000fg in this site.. actually got more money than you probably because yes Real life is more than another decades years collecting ber runes and crafting items in diablo game or any game..

Its same game, with improvements and already played 25 years since diablo 1997.
Yes game changed, D2r is new blizz game made for actual 15years old boys and so for me and many others its 15-20 years ago this age..im done with it as everyone who got Real life and family probably.

Its not about that, its time to move on man you should think about it. If you are still Hyped ok, lets see for how long..

As you said to me, go work man, instead repeat another years of same game play.. I got real life and thats why old d2 was allways just relax after work as 90% of adult guys here had. It was never about Gfx :bonk: even me and everyone had New gen gaming pcs

And do what you want, everyone is doing what is best for him. Enjoy playing games, repeat, again ofc if you want to and you got still fun with that is your life.
If you think you are king by playing computer games than think so.. ^^

This post was edited by Hamm on Oct 12 2022 11:56am
Gold: 535.00
Oct 12 2022 09:44pm
Quote (Hamm @ Oct 12 2022 10:33am)
You sound like young boy, if you are adult still you do so by your comment.

Actually me and my woman are planning to buy house finally, but yes ..i cant afford what you say? ^^
Im done with play computer games, im not 8 or 15 or 20yo anymore.

Thats why im selling all my gaming room, all collector box games, Pc, Ps4, and btw one Ps5 console i also bought vs 85.000fg in this site.. actually got more money than you probably because yes Real life is more than another decades years collecting ber runes and crafting items in diablo game or any game..

Its same game, with improvements and already played 25 years since diablo 1997.
Yes game changed, D2r is new blizz game made for actual 15years old boys and so for me and many others its 15-20 years ago this age..im done with it as everyone who got Real life and family probably.

Its not about that, its time to move on man you should think about it. If you are still Hyped ok, lets see for how long..

As you said to me, go work man, instead repeat another years of same game play.. I got real life and thats why old d2 was allways just relax after work as 90% of adult guys here had. It was never about Gfx :bonk: even me and everyone had New gen gaming pcs

And do what you want, everyone is doing what is best for him. Enjoy playing games, repeat, again ofc if you want to and you got still fun with that is your life.
If you think you are king by playing computer games than think so.. ^^

based and cringepilled?
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll