Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
SpeedUp
Group: Member
Gold: 87,297.89
Aug 6 2022 05:45am

gimme more :drool:

I will add mine :rofl:

Worst players are those who are so hardstuck that always vote no to surrender just so they have a minimal chance to get carried eventho its clearly lost game and hold you hostage

Started on season 1, I think the MMR number system was much more "sane" and games were more balanced. Since LP system was introduced plus other changes game went downhill

Changing Original Twisted Treeline was a bad idea, removing that mode was one of the worst decisions ever. I know only few people played this but they will feel me.

Client is much worse, smaller and hard to see and with less thrills than older. That's just personal preference

Games are a flipcoin mental asylum where the most tilted team lose. I've won a lot of games by tilting jungler as laner(stealing camps, deep warding, killing on buff spawn). That's why champions like quinn or support top metagame are so effective.

Just a few.

Dmitriy
Gold: 31,148.00
Aug 6 2022 11:32am
this garbage is too much of a team game now.
Dmitriy
Gold: 31,148.00
Aug 7 2022 04:58pm
lol I can't take this game serious anymore. I just resort to trolling after getting trolled 5 games in a row by 1st time champion players in ranked.
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll