d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Download Install Play Delete
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 55,607.42
Sep 11 2022 11:14pm
I’m lvl 51, never bought anything in the game with real $$, and only play this because it’s a mobile version of Diablo. Once it becomes too difficult to pve I’ll probably remove the game and go back to…..ladder slasher =(
Gold: 246.00
Sep 18 2022 10:24pm
you can play f2p just only specific classes that dont need legendary gems, also you can make enough silver in a week or so to buy a shitty 2/5 gem. then spend another week each time you wanna upgrade it lol. i gave myself a 100$ cap to spend and i got lucky with a few 5/5 legendary gems. usually they take 100s of dollars to find 1 and i found 2 and a few 3/5s with my 100 bucks.

enough people are complainign to blizz. they ARE listening to some things. and have made legendary crests more readily available for free. but its far from where it should be. they should have charged 20$ for the game and then went the poe route with skins for $

some day diablo immortal will stop being play to win. theyve lost over half their players and more are quitting. big youtubers making noise about the predatory system and quitting, so theyre gonna be forced to do something, some day. hopefully sooner. as its rather fun to play.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 18 2022 11:06pm
Quote (V0LTR0N @ Sep 18 2022 09:24pm)
you can play f2p just only specific classes that dont need legendary gems, also you can make enough silver in a week or so to buy a shitty 2/5 gem. then spend another week each time you wanna upgrade it lol. i gave myself a 100$ cap to spend and i got lucky with a few 5/5 legendary gems. usually they take 100s of dollars to find 1 and i found 2 and a few 3/5s with my 100 bucks.

enough people are complainign to blizz. they ARE listening to some things. and have made legendary crests more readily available for free. but its far from where it should be. they should have charged 20$ for the game and then went the poe route with skins for $

some day diablo immortal will stop being play to win. theyve lost over half their players and more are quitting. big youtubers making noise about the predatory system and quitting, so theyre gonna be forced to do something, some day. hopefully sooner. as its rather fun to play.

If the game was good I would, but I think I should

Not
Gold: 3.00
Sep 19 2022 08:24am
Quote (V0LTR0N @ Sep 18 2022 11:24pm)

Lol. You say "they are listening" as if they didn't expect the majority would be against p2w? Is this a joke? Of course they expected the backlash but why would they care or change anything? Gacha games focus on the 1% who spend money and you believe they are concerned about the crying morons who expected something different?

More than half will quit. Doesn't matter. The people who spend money won't quit for a while. Activision only cares about the people who spend. This game will never be f2p friendly and only the utterly confused believe this.
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic