d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line >
Poll > Body Counts And Relationships
Prev1181920
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 15,359.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 15 2023 11:31pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (DaJockaz @ 1 Sep 2023 09:37)
9x3=27 which is pretty high tbh but he should have been aware of that before getting married if thats an isssue for him lol

i personally dont really care, we all have our past
sex isnt just sex though, well.. depends..
You can bang and you can make love. Totally different imo

lets do the former
Gold: 18,992.19
Warn: 20%
Oct 30 2023 10:51am
Chances are that this was already mentioned but I read that promiscuity will eventually screw with your brain chemicals and bonding hormones that are released by having intercourse, especially among women. These hormones are the super glue that bonds people together and are needed to have long-term relationships. Also if it didnt work out with 40 other dudes and its always the others fault, chances are low that that you as the 41th will be her real prince charming and it will last. Would be to risky for me to invest emotions and time in someone like that.

Same goes for a women, you wont be able to tame the bad boy that had 30 different girls before you. Usually theres some sort of fear of commitment involved also check how the relationship to her parents and how her / his childhood was, usually theres something off
Gold: 361,825.19
Nov 4 2023 07:46pm
Quote (Varoma @ Oct 30 2023 11:51am)
Chances are that this was already mentioned but I read that promiscuity will eventually screw with your brain chemicals and bonding hormones that are released by having intercourse, especially among women. These hormones are the super glue that bonds people together and are needed to have long-term relationships. Also if it didnt work out with 40 other dudes and its always the others fault, chances are low that that you as the 41th will be her real prince charming and it will last. Would be to risky for me to invest emotions and time in someone like that.

Same goes for a women, you wont be able to tame the bad boy that had 30 different girls before you. Usually theres some sort of fear of commitment involved also check how the relationship to her parents and how her / his childhood was, usually theres something off

This ^^^
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1181920
Add Reply New Topic New Poll