d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line >
Poll > Body Counts And Relationships
Prev191011121320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.69
Nov 18 2022 07:58am
Quote (Ryvulet @ Nov 18 2022 08:54am)
Your win in love isn’t the reality for all

And I completely understand that, I mentioned it a few times
My truth isn't someone else's and I get that, everyone is completely different and walks different paths
Im just aware that its possible to find a good woman regardless of her sexual history
People get hurt, they gain certain trust issues, ptsd, trauma, all of the above, everyone is completely different
If someone wants a woman with a low body count, more power to him. I hope everyone finds something regardless
Gold: 5,668.00
Dec 18 2022 06:55pm
Meh I can't really complain since my body count is also high, as long as her hygiene is immaculate I don't mind.
It's not a deal breaker but would I prefer a woman who has 50 bodies vs 500 of course..
Gold: 22,408.75
Jan 11 2023 11:50am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 17 2022 07:10pm)
This

If you are approaching a relationship like a job then you are not going to end up happy.
Gold: 2.90
Jan 12 2023 11:25am
Don't care.

The higher the count, the better she is in bed. Hopefully.
Gold: 1,211.01
Jan 22 2023 06:32pm
idk, virgins or girls with 3-5 bodies have cheated more or wanted a ho phase compared to my partners with like 20+
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Feb 18 2023 04:18pm
I couldn’t give a shit tbh only thing that matter is that tonight she goin home with me and nothing else is my business as long as she was safe and isn’t spreading any disease from previous encounters. We gonna partyyyyyyy

In fact I rather enjoy the more experienced women. Whose recipes are the best? Grandmas cuz she has the most experience.

This post was edited by DrFaGgIt on Feb 18 2023 04:18pm
Gold: 90,888.00
Feb 23 2023 07:44pm
There's enough studies out there that show women with a higher body count are more likely to get a divorce, I believe it's about 80% more likely. This isn't a guarantee of course, but it has been measured.

Some of the reasons cited are things like pair bonding, and women being able to compare their current partner to all their previous ones causing dissatisfaction long term.
Gold: 1,818.12
Warn: 10%
Apr 27 2023 07:04pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 17 2022 03:02pm)
Im legit just curious why men get so upset about something so trivial[/B]

Less likely to be wifey material, more likely to cheat & divorce.

Marriage separation isn't a two way street, men get rekt, so... next point..

Smart Men, they know numbers, odds, & statistics, getting into a serious relationship with a woman that's of a high body count is more of a risk than a reward.

Personally, it's a turn off to find out she's slept around with many men and I may still hit it, but she belongs to the streets..

Gold: 1.69
Apr 28 2023 07:06am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Apr 27 2023 09:04pm)

Smart Men, they know numbers, odds, & statistics, getting into a serious relationship with a woman that's of a high body count is more of a risk than a reward.

Personally, it's a turn off to find out she's slept around with many men and I may still hit it, but she belongs to the streets..

I would argue that the woman who's been with men and knows exactly what she wants is less likely to cheat over the virgin who's been with a couple people or none and then goes for the next best thing that comes alone.
Thats been the case From my experience at least. the most honest, loving, faithful, good hearted person Ive ever met has the same body count as I do.
It definitely made me realize a lot, I use to have the same mindset a lot of you have here
Someones morals and character aren't defined by what's been in-between their legs
My girl has been with the same number as me ( just about ) and I know for a fact she would NEVER be able to cheat on me
The same way Id never be able to cheat on her.

It all boils down to morals and what type of person that person is.
The way we were both raised, the way we treat each other and our basic values like family, it just isn't in us to cheat. Its not a part of who we are

A lot of the men who think that way, the "for the streets" way, never practice what they preach
They will sleep with everyone and anyone and think nothing of it, but the second a woman does it it becomes a morals issue
If you practice what you preach thats fine, if you ALSO won't have sex with people just to have sex because you view yourself the same way you do woman who do it, but thats hardly ever the case

I also never started thinking this way until I started getting with guys also and realized its the exact same thing as being with woman
A lot of men don't have both perspectives, so they just look down on woman who enjoy sex
A woman can enjoy sex and still be "wife material"
"wife material" to me is someone who has values and morals. It just isn't in my significant others morals to ever cheat, she doesn't have it in her
took me a very long time to realize that, and I only started realizing it once I had perspective from both sides.

I've never had to hit on a woman, they have always came to me and I've been able to pick and chose, so I never understood the argument that woman have it easier
I know a lot of woman who have trouble getting laid, if you're an attractive man you bring a lot of woman in, if you're ugly its hard, same goes for woman
An ugly woman also has a harder time getting laid than an attractive one

My truth isn't the same as everyone elses though because we have all walked separate paths
But from where im standing, caring about what's been in-between someones legs rather than what's in their heart always leads to problems
A lot of guys don't ever put blame on the other men and always just view the woman as the problem, sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't
They could have attracted nothing but abusive, controlling assholes, left them and moved on to the next abusive controlling asshole until they found the right one, leaving "body counts" behind them

I stay away from the types of woman who get their nails done, wear fake eyelashes, post race pics for affirmation on the internet
From my experience those are the types of woman who just enjoy sex and don't care about hurting you or not
The types of girls who dress themselves up like they are going to the clubs every night , or actually do go to the clubs every weekend

tldr: if your significant other has values and morals, it doesn't matter what's been in-between her legs, only thing that matters is what's in her heart

This post was edited by Loipisdead on Apr 28 2023 07:24am
Gold: 361,843.19
Apr 29 2023 04:57am
Quote (WhiskeyRunz @ Apr 27 2023 08:04pm)

This ^^
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev191011121320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll