d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Need Help With Port Blocking
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 351.13
Jul 9 2022 07:33pm
Im trying to understand why i cant block ports past a certain amount of a number.

What is happening is, The game im playing will try to send me packets to reassign me to a new remote ip, but if its blocked they cant do it. So the game will keep sending packets and will surpass my highest blocked port. the game will try a 100 times or more until it exceeds my number.

So it will exceed my maximum port blocked number. I need this to stop. I need to know how to block these idiots by like a +1000 or more.

I have to monitor it on TCP view to see when it finally reaches the cap i set, and then after i get hit, It reassigns me to a new Remote IP.

The way this works is, the longer i delay the port from being used by this game manufacturer, the better the loot is. The longer i can keep them blocked, the more GOOD items i am finding in the same game. But eventually, they blow past my max port designation that is blocked and i would really like to delay them even longer so i can keep picking up the good shit. Im tired of being broke playing this fucking game. And i think i found a way to GET MINE.

Anyone with any information on raising my max ports that i can block would be greatly appreciated.

Heres an example of the problem,
In this example i can block 60000 THROUGH 65450
But they will automate pushing their shit until it finally exceeds 65450.
There also seems to be a cap on on high i can block them. The bigger i can make my number, the longer i can find uniques. I have a list of IP's that are HOT and give loot, So when i land on them, I NEED TO STAY ON THEM. They know this and they nerf you mid game back to the shitty Remote IP.

Heres an example of me not being able to set the block port up to or past 66000..
WTF. THere has to be a way. Every minute i can delay them, the more shit i find.

This has been working out great for me so far. So i need more delay time. They cant move my remote ip until they exceed the blocked port so i need to figure out a way to BUY ALOT OF TIME. There is HOT REMOTE IPs in this game and i intend only to play on those. Im tired of wasting my fucking time with these ass clowns.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This post was edited by bigjay on Jul 9 2022 07:34pm
Jul 9 2022 08:15pm
nvm , figured out how to block all i can for incoming rules,

They still seem to be able to change my remote IP though.

There has to be a walk around.
Jul 9 2022 08:52pm
It appears i now have it locked down. I can block myself from being sent to that shitty 24.105.29.76 remote IP that = garbage.

Now i just need to figure out if i can make it assign me to the HOT IP #'s On my list , they are very hard to land on manually. If i can block out the bullshit or force myself into these numbers i think im all set to raise hell without hacks.

Gold: 803.00
Jul 11 2022 11:40am
you are manipulating comms for a specific outcome in a way that is not intended by design, this is technically still hacking.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though. lol :rolleyes:

this sounds really cool though!
Aug 10 2022 08:52pm
Quote (MuulPod @ Jul 11 2022 01:40pm)
you are manipulating comms for a specific outcome in a way that is not intended by design, this is technically still hacking.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though. lol :rolleyes:

this sounds really cool though!

I actually got my own Private Ip number assigned to me when i am in channel. I have also blocked and stopped blizzard from being able to assign me KNOWN TRASH ips. I am able to completely manipulate what numbers are NOT assigned to me now. But since there is 6k Plus Ips that can be assigned or blocked, You are limited by the firewall on the amount of information that can be seperated and blocked. I am not using anything like WIRESHARK to harvest the data that they are sending me. It can be done easily. Everything they send me can be monitored and harvested on a selected IP. Not really sure what the implications of this Feature of IP selecting can do for me. But when im blocking i get hit with lots of Red Screen on the TCP View. I get lots of Data Surged though my port. Probably has something to do with security and Warden.

This can be taken way further than what ive done with it and you can probably do some bad stuff by sending some SLIGHTLY modified code back to them through the same port that they sent it through. Im just going to leave it at that. Im not brave enough to try to spoof warden and make the game think it generated me a High Rune or something else that is definitely cheating and a bannable offense and it should probably not be played with like that.
Gold: 803.00
Aug 11 2022 08:59am
From what I've read up on, this is one of the original methods of manipulating the game and specifically packets. They've probably done alot to safeguard against those methods but I wouldn't doubt if it's still possible.
Gold: 0.70
Aug 19 2022 02:19pm
Quote (MuulPod @ Aug 11 2022 10:59am)
From what I've read up on, this is one of the original methods of manipulating the game and specifically packets. They've probably done alot to safeguard against those methods but I wouldn't doubt if it's still possible.

when there is a will there is a way, with enough time and resources anything is possible
Aug 20 2022 11:22am
Quote (MuulPod @ Aug 11 2022 10:59am)

Gathering the information they send is easy enough. But understanding what your client is doing with the information received would be the most important part of the whole process anyway, that way you would have a better understanding of the process and what you are sending back. That can also be harvested, but , there is probably timing issues for process that could cause disconnects and crashes.

If the server is waiting on your client response and never sees it, it's probably just going to crash you because it will think you timed out.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll