d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > The Real Purpose Of Diablo Immortal
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2022 04:00am
Quote (B00MAN @ Jul 2 2022 04:42am)
serious question though
do you think you'll be playing this game in another year from now?

I dont know. If diablo 4 became available to mobile, it would depend on how well that goes. I also cant predict the future so for all I know a year down the line I'll have better things to do than play games with my free time.

As of now, I wont be quitting any time now. I am a clan leader of a ranked 6, 90 member clan and we only begun to take it serious. Seeing as I'm barely paragon 63 of a possible max 600, theres no end in sight.
I pvp 4 hours of the day on a $10 account and ranked gold 5. I enjoy it more than everything else. Reminds me kind of like when the doctor tells his patient "you'll never walk again". Than a year later, guy is winning marathons. You seem like youd just roll over and die hearing that.
Gold: 6.82
Warn: 60%
Jul 2 2022 04:13am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 2 2022 10:00pm)
I dont know. If diablo 4 became available to mobile, it would depend on how well that goes. I also cant predict the future so for all I know a year down the line I'll have better things to do than play games with my free time.

As of now, I wont be quitting any time now. I am a clan leader of a ranked 6, 90 member clan and we only begun to take it serious. Seeing as I'm barely paragon 63 of a possible max 600, theres no end in sight.
I pvp 4 hours of the day on a $10 account and ranked gold 5. I enjoy it more than everything else. Reminds me kind of like when the doctor tells his patient "you'll never walk again". Than a year later, guy is winning marathons. You seem like youd just roll over and die hearing that.

are you trying to tell me your a pro mobile gamer free to play whale slayer?
or are you all shit?
i think your all shit
Jul 2 2022 12:14pm
Quote (B00MAN @ Jul 2 2022 05:13am)
are you trying to tell me your a pro mobile gamer free to play whale slayer?
or are you all shit?
i think your all shit

Is it that hard to believe? There's worse players than me sitting in Legendary rank right now. You know if you played the game you wouldn't stick your foot in your mouth everytime you said something. You should play a little than speak out because if you're running your facts on your opinions, well, you're gonna look really stupid, like now.
Jul 2 2022 11:54pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 3 2022 06:14am)
Is it that hard to believe? There's worse players than me sitting in Legendary rank right now. You know if you played the game you wouldn't stick your foot in your mouth everytime you said something. You should play a little than speak out because if you're running your facts on your opinions, well, you're gonna look really stupid, like now.

i have come to the conclusion i cant reason with D3M players. they are all bat shit. the whales obviously like it because its fun to steam roll little whelps all day
just dont understand the free players who think they are actually good? all you do is tap a fuckin screen bro aint no skill even if you are a free player
dont know why you make such an emotional effort to defend it if you are in fact content with its.. content
why not play your stupid game than try to convince people a dog shit is a chicken nugget
Jul 3 2022 12:28am
Quote (B00MAN @ Jul 3 2022 12:54am)
i have come to the conclusion i cant reason with D3M players. they are all bat shit. the whales obviously like it because its fun to steam roll little whelps all day
just dont understand the free players who think they are actually good? all you do is tap a fuckin screen bro aint no skill even if you are a free player
dont know why you make such an emotional effort to defend it if you are in fact content with its.. content
why not play your stupid game than try to convince people a dog shit is a chicken nugget

You should reap what you sowe because your efforts are futile trying to convince people NOT to play. Nobodys fault but your own youre so upset with the game. The true victory is enjoying something intended to be purchased and playing it for free and enjoying it. I guess I killed 2 birds with 1 stone because not only am I effectively playing the game at no expense but I've made people like you mad about it. How much does a box of kleenex cost? I'll send you some money so you can go buy one.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Jul 3 2022 12:28am
Gold: 404.34
Jul 3 2022 10:51pm
Quote (B00MAN @ Jul 2 2022 02:42am)
serious question though
do you think you'll be playing this game in another year from now?

No. Not all at. Just like with any other mobile game I've downloaded. I play it for a few minutes a day while I'm waiting for something. I'd rather play this than any other game on my phone. I have never spent a single cent on a mobile game and never will. period. Still like playing to kill time.

Any counters to this ?
Jul 4 2022 12:08am
Quote (FunkyGuacamole @ Jul 4 2022 04:51pm)
No. Not all at. Just like with any other mobile game I've downloaded. I play it for a few minutes a day while I'm waiting for something. I'd rather play this than any other game on my phone. I have never spent a single cent on a mobile game and never will. period. Still like playing to kill time.

Any counters to this ?

honestly id rather stare at a blank wall while i take a shit
and save on funds
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic