d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Like Buttons
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 44.69
Jun 26 2022 07:42am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ 26 Jun 2022 06:56)
So a admin just says "sorry this will never happen"and thats it? No discussion, no points to make? I'm really shocked rn and honestly scared to go further this discussion to piss off the wrong people. Sad, just sad

Yes once a admin says no,it means no.done.move along
Read the site suggestions rules it states
Before posting your Site Suggestion, make sure that your idea hasn't been suggested in the past. It'd be pointless to suggest something which has been already denied.

This post was edited by Tittys on Jun 26 2022 07:46am
Gold: 481.99
Jun 26 2022 07:47am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ Jun 26 2022 06:13am)
Of course There are other ways, but nothing is faster than a like button. Do i really have to explain the function of a like button? Cmon dude, people who disagree should be the ones to make valid points

You remind me of those players who want to strip games of every ounce of socialization they have left in exchange for an easier playstyle.
Gold: 110.00
Warn: 50%
Jun 26 2022 07:56am
Quote (Tittys @ Jun 26 2022 03:42pm)
Yes once a admin says no,it means no.done.move along
Read the site suggestions rules it states

Wow, someones butthurt. There was already Tons of this Suggestion, but Based in your logic There should be only one right? Also i read most of them, like i said i wanted to know the reasons. You seem to have a bad day tho, maybe find a girlfriend or something
Jun 26 2022 08:02am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ 26 Jun 2022 09:56)
Wow, someones butthurt. There was already Tons of this Suggestion, but Based in your logic There should be only one right? Also i read most of them, like i said i wanted to know the reasons. You seem to have a bad day tho, maybe find a girlfriend or something

No based on admin who make the rules there should he only 1 suggestion for this
We as a community can make suggestions but once a admin gives a response it's done,they don't have to explain their decision,this is a dictatorship not a democracy
Jun 26 2022 08:05am
Quote (Tittys @ Jun 26 2022 04:02pm)
No based on admin who make the rules there should he only 1 suggestion for this
We as a community can make suggestions but once a admin gives a response it's done,they don't have to explain their decision,this is a dictatorship not a democracy

Ok dude, whats the point of commenting here then? U a admin? U the owner? I asked simple questions, if you dont want or dont cant answer them with an normal manner dont comment here and go instead report it
Jun 26 2022 08:10am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ 26 Jun 2022 10:05)
Ok dude, whats the point of commenting here then? U a admin? U the owner? I asked simple questions, if you dont want or dont cant answer them with an normal manner dont comment here and go instead report it

You already know it's not going to happen,and they will not explain why,because they don't have to.

My answer to why not
This isn't Facebook
But I wasn't going to say that because a dozen others already said this
Jun 26 2022 08:18am
Quote (Tittys @ Jun 26 2022 04:10pm)
You already know it's not going to happen,and they will not explain why,because they don't have to.

My answer to why not
This isn't Facebook
But I wasn't going to say that because a dozen others already said this

Yes i know this answer. Typically answer of people who cant find any real reason why this is an bad idea. So my question still stands, why you even comment here to tell me what i read Dozen of times. I wanted to know the reasons behind it. If your brain still dont understand this simple question im sorry for you. Have fun spread your bad vibes somewhere else bro i wont do you the Favor to start an Argument now. If you so interested in it msg me private
Jun 26 2022 08:24am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ 26 Jun 2022 10:18)
Yes i know this answer. Typically answer of people who cant find any real reason why this is an bad idea. So my question still stands, why you even comment here to tell me what i read Dozen of times. I wanted to know the reasons behind it. If your brain still dont understand this simple question im sorry for you. Have fun spread your bad vibes somewhere else bro i wont do you the Favor to start an Argument now. If you so interested in it msg me private

That's what I'm trying to tell you it doesn't matter what you and I think,the answer will be no because the admins already made a decision.and they will not explain why not, they are just going to close this
Just let it go because I'm not trying to argue just letting you know it's pointless to keep going on about it because you are not going to get your answer.
The admins do not want to add the like button to d2jsp
That is the reason why,and you are not going to change there minds trying to argue about it
Gold: 481.99
Jun 26 2022 08:33am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ Jun 26 2022 07:18am)

If you actually did what we already told you (search the site suggestions), you'll find the reasons on why it's a bad idea...
Gold: 281.64
Jun 26 2022 09:09am
Quote (Wernerziegler @ 26 Jun 2022 03:56)
So a admin just says "sorry this will never happen" and thats it? No discussion, no points to make? I'm really shocked rn and honestly scared to go further this discussion to piss off the wrong people. Sad, just sad

Now you are learning the way
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll