d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Player Uses His Wow Gold To Put Down Cash Whales
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 35,133.00
Jun 26 2022 03:53pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ 26 Jun 2022 23:47)
When in-game currency holds a USD value, it's the same as the dollar you would have spent. I'm not sure what you don't understand right now. If I had "whatever" worth $20.00 USD, you have 2 options. You can find a way to sell it for, let's say, a gift card worth $20, you can than sell that gift card on Ebay or go use it for your groceries or whatever. However you look at it, that currency was worth $20.

I'm breaking this down for no reason because you will ignore the point here.

The WOW gold woulnd't have been given a "$50,000" value if it wasn't worth that, in USD. He had 2 options. He could have cashed it out real world trading or did what he did. He chose to trade it off for Diablo Immortal.

I wouldn't have done what he did. He could have bought a nice car.

EDIT: It doesn't matter HOW he gained the currency. Why does that effect the value of it? If a pimp made a woman bring him $1,000, does that mean that $1,000 is worth less or nothing? I don't get how you don't get it.

Why do you even losing time with losers..
Gold: 466.99
Jun 26 2022 03:54pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 26 2022 02:47pm)
When in-game currency holds a USD value, it's the same as the dollar you would have spent. I'm not sure what you don't understand right now. If I had "whatever" worth $20.00 USD, you have 2 options. You can find a way to sell it for, let's say, a gift card worth $20, you can than sell that gift card on Ebay or go use it for your groceries or whatever. However you look at it, that currency was worth $20.

I'm breaking this down for no reason because you will ignore the point here.

The WOW gold woulnd't have been given a "$50,000" value if it wasn't worth that, in USD. He had 2 options. He could have cashed it out real world trading or did what he did. He chose to trade it off for Diablo Immortal.

I wouldn't have done what he did. He could have bought a nice car.

EDIT: It doesn't matter HOW he gained the currency. Why does that effect the value of it? If a pimp made a woman bring him $1,000, does that mean that $1,000 is worth less or nothing? I don't get how you don't get it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-i-cash-in-my-gold/843001/2

I wasn't sure so I checked, but it's illegal to cash out hand-farmed gold into USD though.. so no, it's not $

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jun 26 2022 03:55pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2022 03:58pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 26 2022 04:54pm)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-i-cash-in-my-gold/843001/2

I wasn't sure so I checked, but it's illegal to cash out hand-farmed gold into USD though.. so no, it's not $

Pimping is illegal. There are black markets. I don't understand, though. How come people are ignoring the fact that in-game currency holds a value for a reason? It's worth that.

Of course you can't cash in your game currency because it's against their copyright laws. It's technically stealing.
Jun 26 2022 04:01pm
Quote (Hamm @ Jun 26 2022 04:53pm)
Why do you even losing time with losers..

Good point. I dont know. This is a source of entertainment for me. It does really blow my mind that people are so dumb. I might take your advice though. I feel dumb for even getting to their level but my hopes is to talk some sense into them. It's pretty insane of me to assume I can change their mind because it's an outcome I know that is a waste of time. They're dumb now and they'll be dumb after.
Jun 26 2022 04:04pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ 27 Jun 2022 00:01)
Good point. I dont know. This is a source of entertainment for me. It does really blow my mind that people are so dumb. I might take your advice though. I feel dumb for even getting to their level but my hopes is to talk some sense into them. It's pretty insane of me to assume I can change their mind because it's an outcome I know that is a waste of time. They're dumb now and they'll be dumb after.

Invest your time for yourself and things that makes you fun, or anything positive ;)

If replying to losers is fun for you is ok..
But im sure are better things.

Bigest losers just spam game forum of a game they dont even play..you see they are lost and just for laughing
And when you click theyre profiles mostly you will see nothing done in the forums.. only stupid spams and losers ;) completely losers no worth for any attention.

This post was edited by Hamm on Jun 26 2022 04:06pm
Jun 26 2022 04:09pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 26 2022 02:58pm)
Pimping is illegal. There are black markets. I don't understand, though. How come people are ignoring the fact that in-game currency holds a value for a reason? It's worth that.

Of course you can't cash in your game currency because it's against their copyright laws. It's technically stealing.

That's all it's worth in this context, though. In-game currency. I just fail to see how he was a whale, but maybe we don't share the same definition
Jun 26 2022 04:12pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 26 2022 05:09pm)
That's all it's worth in this context, though. In-game currency. I just fail to see how he was a whale, but maybe we don't share the same definition

They wouldn't have used his currency to a USD value if it wasn't worth that. Just because they don't openly discuss RWT and black market sales, doesn't mean they're not there.

Final point here: If he took that WOW currency and sold it, ILLEGALLY, for $50,000, it was deposited into his bank, THAN he purchased the legendary crests WITH his bank card, was it any different? Hopefully you're understanding. That's my final attempt in stressing the point.

A whale is a whale is a whale. I'm done.
Jun 26 2022 04:16pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 26 2022 03:12pm)
Final point here: If he took that WOW currency and sold it, ILLEGALLY, for $50,000, it was deposited into his bank, THAN he purchased the legendary crests WITH his bank card, was it any different? Hopefully you're understanding. That's my final attempt in stressing the point.

I don't mind discussing it, you've been cordial and I don't mind having the conversation.

Yes IMO that is very different. Since it was converted into cash. In my mind, he just played the system and didn't spend a dime of his money. I just think it's hilarious cause I heard it takes years to get that much gold lol

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Jun 26 2022 04:16pm
Jun 26 2022 04:28pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ 27 Jun 2022 00:16)
I don't mind discussing it, you've been cordial and I don't mind having the conversation.

Yes IMO that is very different. Since it was converted into cash. In my mind, he just played the system and didn't spend a dime of his money. I just think it's hilarious cause I heard it takes years to get that much gold lol

I ask you,

What is Money?????? Cash????

Its numbers imagined numbers..nothing...
As far as i know its not covered by Gold anymore,
so its completely same as anything you are complaining yourself so wake up
Jun 26 2022 04:37pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 26 2022 05:16pm)

It would take an enormous amount of time to generate that. I'm about to cash out my rs3 gold which took me FOREVER to get because I don't play a ton anymore. After i sell all my rs3 gold, I'll barely have 25k fg. That's my net worth in gaming lol

$50,000 has got to be 100s of thousands of fg worth.
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic