d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Question About Trade Window
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,386.00
Jun 25 2022 01:55am
Hey there folks,
So i made a trade with someone, opened the trade window, i put in the Item, then i waited for him to send the fg,
When he send me the fg, i alt-tabbed and pressed accept button, item was no longer in mt possession, then he lefts game suddenly.
He said his game crashed and he wants his item or fg back, i told him trade was fine, he never replied back(i don't even know if he actually checked his inventory after the crash lol)
(he spammed the accept button a lot probably why he got the crash ?)

So,
is there ANY chance item vanish if that happened ? Like he was no longer in game when i clicked accept, but... item went into a parallel Universe or idk lol.

Also i recorded whole thing, everything was fine on my end, was this a scam attempt on me ? Then he went offline, and never told me if he got the item or not.
(i will go off soon since its late here, but i was curious about wtf happened)
Gold: 32,000.00
Jun 25 2022 12:49pm
Same happened to me a few days back. He sent fg I accepted and then he said his game crashed. And was panicking. He did however end up with the item.
Gold: 13,386.00
Jun 25 2022 03:09pm
Quote (Silfvy @ 25 Jun 2022 21:49)
Same happened to me a few days back. He sent fg I accepted and then he said his game crashed. And was panicking. He did however end up with the item.

Haha, thanks for reply and yeah, he confirmed recently, he got his Jah, he just panicked lol.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll