d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > New World > New World
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 132,278.49
Jun 24 2022 09:46pm
Quote (AnthroWolphie @ Jun 24 2022 11:43pm)
they are gunna work on it still give it time

I think the problem with that is they can't capture the launch again. Games had been stale for a while this one was promising. Even if they fix it it will be too late.

Trust me open world PvP, farming, territory wars, raids it looks really cool for my first MMO. I grinded hard, then saw all the BS. We had the one good middle town. They used the windowed screen shake to capture the last point on us because they were invincible.
They also go caught duping gold, and buying everything cuz you know it was free? They then traded it off to their real accounts. Just everything was too scummy.

But if a company ever does get it right, that type of MMO would be pretty damn fun.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 24 2022 09:59pm
Quote (NoobSkills @ Jun 24 2022 11:46pm)
I think the problem with that is they can't capture the launch again. Games had been stale for a while this one was promising. Even if they fix it it will be too late.

Trust me open world PvP, farming, territory wars, raids it looks really cool for my first MMO. I grinded hard, then saw all the BS. We had the one good middle town. They used the windowed screen shake to capture the last point on us because they were invincible.
They also go caught duping gold, and buying everything cuz you know it was free? They then traded it off to their real accounts. Just everything was too scummy.

But if a company ever does get it right, that type of MMO would be pretty damn fun.

aion tried too.
Gold: 488.00
Jun 25 2022 12:26am
This game had so much potential. Too bad they released it in early alpha state! :(
Go Back To New World Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll