d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Friendly Reminder
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 24 2022 05:09am
Sounds like specific to North America to me: Alot of gays and alot of unpaid veterans, usually completely ignored by the low average selfish clone, until it can use them for a bigoted narrative.
Gold: 2,955.95
Jun 24 2022 05:14am
crotch pro nouns take priority over all other concerns
Gold: 47,833.33
Jun 24 2022 10:17am
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 24 2022 12:26am)
LBGTQ folks aren't damaged...they're just different. That's fine by me.
But expecting the entire hetero world to adapt to them is insane. That's not the way the world works.

If someone in the huge majority that is the hetero world, misgenders you... you don't try to sue them or get them fired... you deal with it.
They aren't doing it on purpose, or to hurt you.

All this "offended" crap is gonna die out... soon. But all those people whose lives you wrecked because YOU claimed you were offended, are gonna remember the real life damage YOU caused.
This ofc, will make it even worse for the other "different" people that come after you.

It'd be like short people requiring that tall people walk bent over, so the short people weren't offended.
LBGTQ folks want to be treated like everyone else. The way to achieve that is to NOT get offended, and then those that DO try to offend people different than themselves, will move on to someone else.

Assuming that EVERYONE is "trying" to offend you, to hurt you, is unrealistic.

The way LBGTQ folks are "trying" to make things is like one fish, requiring all the other fish to call him a turtle, because he "thinks" he's a turtle.
It's just NOT realistic.
If the fish/turtle wants to be treated like a turtle, he should act like a turtle 24/7.

Most people see in others what is in themselves. If someone is offended by an action it means they would be offensive in turn. I am offended by those who become offended
Gold: 285.00
Jun 24 2022 11:35am
Thanks man.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll