d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Attained "the Immortal"
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2022 12:14pm
Quote (cabalplayer @ Jun 22 2022 06:16am)
It's out of your reach anyway... I mean weren't you enjoying the game as f2p... why are you even asking?

For someone who doesnt play the game you got alot to say. I'm ranked 1 and 2x further ahead than anyone else.
Gold: 118.00
Jun 22 2022 09:34pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 22 2022 08:13am)
How exactly is this obtained?

Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 22 2022 03:14pm)
For someone who doesnt play the game you got alot to say. I'm ranked 1 and 2x further ahead than anyone else.

You need to be the leader of the dark clan that wins the right of exile which is the top 10 dark clans and their top 3 fighters each in a battle royale.

Wudijo a content creator did this 100% f2p, maybe check him out.

This post was edited by Jay255 on Jun 22 2022 09:35pm
Jun 22 2022 10:56pm
Quote (Jay255 @ Jun 22 2022 10:34pm)
You need to be the leader of the dark clan that wins the right of exile which is the top 10 dark clans and their top 3 fighters each in a battle royale.

Yea I got out played last shadow war. Their leader ran the entire match. Didnt know that was a tactic but I'll be doing it next time.

Yea you cant tell people you're rank 1 anything f2p. Somehow they're deeply offended and they dont even play the game. Go figure
Gold: 6.01
Warn: 60%
Jun 23 2022 12:41am
Quote (13elair @ Jun 22 2022 09:55pm)
You listen to Megadeath. I'd put money you're a fat fk neck beard with long greasy hair and you wear old 3 year old metal shirts with holes in them because you're poor.

lmao oh yeah im the loser because i listen to megadeth but your not because your an immortal on d3m and definitely not a fat neck beard right? rofl

This post was edited by B00MAN on Jun 23 2022 12:42am
Gold: 6.01
Warn: 60%
Jun 23 2022 12:49am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 22 2022 11:13pm)

MONEY
Gold: 108,259.00
Jun 23 2022 01:56am
Quote (Jay255 @ 23 Jun 2022 05:34)

Whales win Immortal status not f2p players. The 3v3 free for all is one big whale celebration. He might be f2p but he is taking a free ride on a whale.
I actually pointed this out on his stream when he was talking about becoming Immortal in conjunction with being f2p and his response was that while he never asked to get carried it is correct.
And it is just one of those inevibilities - content creators in general will always be sorrounded by a following who is willing to go to great lengths to support the creator in anything they do.
I am playing the game and loving it but the fight for Immortal status absolutely is a whale dick joust measurment.
Yes it is technically possible as a f2p player to be in a guild gaining Immortal status but it will not be the f2p player that is the deciding factor.
Jun 23 2022 02:28am
Quote (Zinaroth @ Jun 23 2022 02:56am)
Whales win Immortal status not f2p players. The 3v3 free for all is one big whale celebration. He might be f2p but he is taking a free ride on a whale.
I actually pointed this out on his stream when he was talking about becoming Immortal in conjunction with being f2p and his response was that while he never asked to get carried it is correct.
And it is just one of those inevibilities - content creators in general will always be sorrounded by a following who is willing to go to great lengths to support the creator in anything they do.
I am playing the game and loving it but the fight for Immortal status absolutely is a whale dick joust measurment.
Yes it is technically possible as a f2p player to be in a guild gaining Immortal status but it will not be the f2p player that is the deciding factor.

Your first sentence contradicts everything you said. If they cant win the status, why was it done? Whether whoever carried what, doesnt matter. The reality is, if he has the status and hes f2p, it was clearly obtainable and it happened. Pretty similar to f2p players and the ranking system in pvp right now. Get paired with enough whales that carry your wins, you'll be gold 5 in no time. I can say that much. I dont play a damage carry anymore in pvp. I cant face tank with my reduced limited mobile data nor can I just around dpsing everyone when I'm constantly being pelted with controls and stuns. Just more effective for me to play as a support Crusader. I plan to keep my rank 1 in pvp and if it means riding on a few whales , o well. Regardless, I play my part pvp and I must say I do a decent job. Quote a few times, in gold rank, even surrounded by whales on my team and whales on their team, I still manage to make mvp with a fraction of the kills and all support. It doesnt happen all the time.
All the critics are so gungho on riding this whole "whales are the only ones who can succeed" that when their whole concept is shattered because f2p players is achieving the title that ONLY the whales are supposed to have, they're getting mightily upset that their whole theory is getting thrown out the window. Even after showing proof, they immediately reject it and refuse to believe it. Theyll even generate a "maybe" scenario as to why.
It's typical for people to deny what contradicts what they're building their whole arguments on. F2p players are here to show that you dont have to pay $100,000 to play with the big boys. Whatever the situations may be, they're doing it and were gonna keep on doing it. Now it's time to get over it.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Jun 23 2022 02:30am
Jun 23 2022 02:39am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jun 22 2022 04:13am)

You have to create or become the leader of a clan.
Then battle it out with other clans in shadow wars and become a top 10 guild.
After that you have to do the Rite of Exile and 5 or the 10 top 10 guilds need to progress through the first battle (which is easy).
Then the top 10 guilds each choose 8 people to go against the immortal. If you beat him you (clan leader) and 2 other people of your choosing duke it out in a free for all 3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3v3.
Last team standing becomes the Immortal of the server. Only 1 person on the server can attain this.
Gold: 108,259.00
Jun 23 2022 02:56am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ 23 Jun 2022 10:28)
Your first sentence contradicts everything you said. If they cant win the status, why was it done? Whether whoever carried what, doesnt matter. The reality is, if he has the status and hes f2p, it was clearly obtainable and it happened. Pretty similar to f2p players and the ranking system in pvp right now. Get paired with enough whales that carry your wins, you'll be gold 5 in no time. I can say that much. I dont play a damage carry anymore in pvp. I cant face tank with my reduced limited mobile data nor can I just around dpsing everyone when I'm constantly being pelted with controls and stuns. Just more effective for me to play as a support Crusader. I plan to keep my rank 1 in pvp and if it means riding on a few whales , o well. Regardless, I play my part pvp and I must say I do a decent job. Quote a few times, in gold rank, even surrounded by whales on my team and whales on their team, I still manage to make mvp with a fraction of the kills and all support. It doesnt happen all the time.
All the critics are so gungho on riding this whole "whales are the only ones who can succeed" that when their whole concept is shattered because f2p players is achieving the title that ONLY the whales are supposed to have, they're getting mightily upset that their whole theory is getting thrown out the window. Even after showing proof, they immediately reject it and refuse to believe it. Theyll even generate a "maybe" scenario as to why.
It's typical for people to deny what contradicts what they're building their whole arguments on. F2p players are here to show that you dont have to pay $100,000 to play with the big boys. Whatever the situations may be, they're doing it and were gonna keep on doing it. Now it's time to get over it.

I am a f2p barb that is currently holding BG rank 1 aswell and finished rank 7 last cycle. I don't think it's contradictive what I am saying and it just boils down to a semantic / ideological discussion of whether you're actually "winning" if you sat on the bench all match. He won because he had three whales in the clan that won the free for all and possibly also because they made alliances which is what happened on almost every server. Saying that it's the whales winning the Immortal status for an entire clan and not the f2p players is not contradictive to the fact that f2p players achieving Immortal status. That is just your spin on my words. Also stop making me out to be a baseless critic of the game I literally prephased everything I said with me loving the game - I am just being frank. I have been very adamant with telling shit talkers on this sub forum to fuck off if they don't like the game and are only here to sow contempt but that does not mean I cannot be honest about it. The only disagreement here is whether you think that a f2p player who finds himself in a clan that achieved Immortal status through it's top three whales winning a free for all constitutes the f2p player "winning" Immortal status, clan leader or not - and that is purely a discussion on a semantic and ideological level. To say "X person did this 100 % f2p" is diregarding the fact that he did it because others payed in his place - whether at his behest or not.
Jun 23 2022 03:38am
Quote (Zinaroth @ Jun 23 2022 01:56am)
I am a f2p barb that is currently holding BG rank 1 aswell and finished rank 7 last cycle. I don't think it's contradictive what I am saying and it just boils down to a semantic / ideological discussion of whether you're actually "winning" if you sat on the bench all match. He won because he had three whales in the clan that won the free for all and possibly also because they made alliances which is what happened on almost every server. Saying that it's the whales winning the Immortal status for an entire clan and not the f2p players is not contradictive to the fact that f2p players achieving Immortal status. That is just your spin on my words. Also stop making me out to be a baseless critic of the game I literally prephased everything I said with me loving the game - I am just being frank. I have been very adamant with telling shit talkers on this sub forum to fuck off if they don't like the game and are only here to sow contempt but that does not mean I cannot be honest about it. The only disagreement here is whether you think that a f2p player who finds himself in a clan that achieved Immortal status through it's top three whales winning a free for all constitutes the f2p player "winning" Immortal status, clan leader or not - and that is purely a discussion on a semantic and ideological level. To say "X person did this 100 % f2p" is diregarding the fact that he did it because others payed in his place - whether at his behest or not.

This game isn't just "my character is stronger then your character". You are right I made an alliance. And FYI I fought in the 3v3. I had 1 whale and another decent necro. The necro wasn't by any means a whale. We had a strategy going in there with both clans and with my team. We executed the plan perfectly, winning the match with full life and all 3 of us alive.

The general is only as strong as his army and his wits.

Edit: Also this picture above doesnt even have 1 of the 3v3 people. The picture above is myself and the lieutenants i chose for The Immortals. So you're making assumptions of a picture thats irrelevant to the 3v3..

This post was edited by 13elair on Jun 23 2022 03:41am
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic