d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Holynorth Vegas Trip Report
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 16,060.00
Jun 21 2022 11:39am
Dude good luck and enjoy your trip !
Gold: 65,198.75
Jun 21 2022 12:00pm
Still on day 2, we got another day bed at the pool. Even though it was Monday and there were plenty of open lounge chairs, there’s something nice about having a dedicated spot with an umbrella and our own host to serve us. Plus it’ll probably get comped at the end of the trip.

My wife likes the pineapple mojito at the pool, and I normally do rum punches. I typically get mine for free by walking over to the tables, but I’m still mad about them switching to 6:5 blackjack.

My wife loves their prepackaged vegetable platters, and I ordered the chicken tender platter. 65 bucks for this (picture shows only half, I ate the other half before remembering to take a photo), but it’s better than the shrimp platter we had yesterday, which was 85 for 12 shrimp.

Still angry at blackjack tables, I played craps instead. Was doing around average when this colombian cutie came up to the table and started watching. She started asking questions, learning how to play, etc. When it came time for me to roll, I had her roll for me. If you don’t know, girls who have never rolled before are called virgins and are very lucky. Virgin men are unlucky on their first time to roll. And she was lucky! Went on a huge heater and made me another 10k. At one point she made a comment about making me rich, so I threw down a 25 for her to play and she ended up turning it into 500 for herself. She finally lost on the very last roll before they closed the pool at 5pm. She started flirting but I’m here with my wife and she wasn’t my type. I also forgot her name. Legends say her name was Mia, but looking back in hindsight, I’m starting to think she was a prostitute, though I’m not sure if that makes sense because Wynn would catch onto that. Oh well she made me rich.

Up 22k.

This post was edited by Holynorth on Jun 21 2022 12:01pm
Jun 21 2022 12:09pm
Still on day 2, it’s my wife’s birthday and we have dinner reservations at Sinatras, a staple for us. We order the same thing every time.

They of course left personalized cards for her birthday and our anniversary.

I started off with a sinatra smash (just a blackberry smash), absolutely delicious but a little sweet this time.

Moved onto a bottle of wine from Italy. My wife actually had a different selection, but the sommelier talked us into this one from Italy, which was actually significantly cheaper. If the sommelier is talking us into a cheaper bottle, it must be worth it! It was alright, but not my type of wine, but I’m not really a wine guy.

Just a picture of the water we had for a random story to tell you guys. Years ago when we first came here, and before I was a big spender, they asked us the normal “still or sparkling?” Question, and we chose still. This is what they brought out. And let me tell you, I love this shit. I’m huge water drinker, and this shit is truly the nectar of the gods. I had never had this brand before, and I was a complete slut that night. Drinking bottles and bottles of this stuff, it’s dripping down my chin, getting everywhere, a true waterholic. We went through 14 bottles by the end of dinner. Come the bill, I learned they charge for this shit and you had to ask for tap water to get free water. At what they charge for these bottles, it ended up being over $250 in just water. Whoops. Now I know to pre-hydrate and limit myself to a reasonable amount of nectar of the gods. We keep this water stocked at home though, but we can purchase it from grocery stores at a reasonable price.

Started off with some bread, delicious.

Appetizers. Meatballs, and duck liver (some fancy french word whatever). I don’t really get this stuff, but my wife likes it. I call it toast and jelly, because that’s what it tastes like.

For main courses, I had the parmesan veal (my favorite, get it every time), and my wife had the black truffle fettuccini, which is her favorite. It’s seasonal, and I think they have it mostly in the summer.

We were far too full for dessert, and I was barely able to finish my veal, so they brought us out a tiny dessert for the occasion, which is appreciated.

Overall, another great meal, and we’ll always come back here.
Jun 21 2022 02:21pm
Forgot to mention: Colombian cutie wanted me to tell all my friends I popped a Colombian cherry (for gambling).
Gold: 100,000.46
Jun 21 2022 02:23pm
Discussed it with Mia and her favorite is the Hard 8

+ a parlay ofc ;)
Jun 21 2022 02:25pm
Quote (Rhonjudd @ Jun 21 2022 01:23pm)
Discussed it with Mia and her favorite is the Hard 8

+ a parlay ofc ;)

I lost 700 about an hour ago chasing hard 8 before quitting, and that’s after we hit twice. Another dude had 1k on it for a nice payout.
Gold: 0.88
Jun 21 2022 02:28pm
Good luck and win more!
Also enjoy your stay over there!
Gold: 158,436.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 21 2022 02:47pm
Nice LV
Gold: 25,625.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 23 2022 09:39am
Bump