d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Best Way To Play On Mobile?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,100.19
Jun 19 2022 09:25pm
Quote (Newb. @ Jun 19 2022 11:06pm)
He could. But he won’t. Unfortunately there isn’t enough players for the game to invest too much time into it. He’s better off from a money stand point improving other areas of the forum where there is more traffic such as d2r.

The ammount of new members making accounts on jsp for ladder slasher as an actual app. Would be insane .

This game is literally an amazing phone game if it had the actual phone interface. And if we could cross play it would be even bigger.

He just needs to man up
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 19 2022 11:48pm
Quote (slushslush @ Jun 20 2022 06:25am)
The ammount of new members making accounts on jsp for ladder slasher as an actual app. Would be insane .

This game is literally an amazing phone game if it had the actual phone interface. And if we could cross play it would be even bigger.

He just needs to man up

any truers
Gold: 8,579.58
Jun 22 2022 07:17pm
Quote (Sizzerb @ 19 Jun 2022 21:30)
Ladder Slasher is a competitive game if you like competing then it's a game worth trying.

Interesting perspective that I like... however, how do you compete against a person that has Rank 15+ and pretty much the best gear that has dropped for like the last 15 years?

Tell me how? Shit, I don't use great gear, I am versed in gaining Prof for said item, I am NOT versed in Skilling as those that chose to do so for 10+ years, gained their ranks and experience etc.

How do you compete vs those that are established? Wait for them to die and cease any actions to the game?... shit, I was AWOL to jsp for like a total of 5 + years... I am still in the records for most of my characters that have NOT died... to compete with a NUB like me that has been playing for over 10 years is at least 3 years of continual playing for a newcomer to SURPASS my ranks (and that is NOT including Rank 22 Sword on my SC character that I deleted over 3 years ago.)

For softcore, there is NO challenge unless SELF INFLICTED to gain notoriety in Prof Ranking and NEVER dying... MAY as well play Hardcore, and if you die, the player is satisfied because of their incompetence.

Anyway, I can give a thousand reasons to this, and vice versa... playing this game as it is now and trying to be #1... not going to happen unless you surpass the AFK people (afk for like 8+ years) of their items and their Prof Rankings on the Core they play.

Wish you good fortune, luck and hopefully Murphy doesn't have your ID#
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll