d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon > Few Pokemon Go Questions
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 18 2022 01:38pm
How do you tell how much you can upgrade CP for a pokemon?

also, how do i get candys for specific pokemon? i captured a pokemon and it said it gave me candy, but when i open abra pokemon the abra candys did not increase at all

also what ways can i get more potions/pokeballs without paying real money? ty guys
Gold: 28,300.00
Jun 18 2022 02:08pm
The white half crescent indicates how much a Pokémon can be powered up. There’s calculators for specific CP/IV spreads, but CP is basically a formula that depends on level of Pokémon, its base stats, and it’s IVs.

You either misremembered your Abra total or it was a bug. Catching/trading/transferring and the occasional research quest is how you obtain candy for a specific species.

Spinning stops/gyms and opening gifts.

Jun 18 2022 02:36pm
Quote (MidWinter @ Jun 18 2022 04:08pm)
The white half crescent indicates how much a Pokémon can be powered up. There’s calculators for specific CP/IV spreads, but CP is basically a formula that depends on level of Pokémon, its base stats, and it’s IVs.

You either misremembered your Abra total or it was a bug. Catching/trading/transferring and the occasional research quest is how you obtain candy for a specific species.

Spinning stops/gyms and opening gifts.

Does it only work by type of pokemon for candys? like say you catch a grass pokemon, that wont give candy for psychic pokemon?
Gold: 425,263.99
Jun 18 2022 03:19pm
Quote (ferf @ Jun 18 2022 01:36pm)
Does it only work by type of pokemon for candys? like say you catch a grass pokemon, that wont give candy for psychic pokemon?

You have to keep catching the same Pokemon to get more candies. If you catch 100x Abra, you'll have 300 Abra candies which is 3 candies per catch. If you use 100 Pinap berries, you'll get 600 Abra candies. Sometimes there are events that allow 2x Catch Candies, so you'll get 6 candies per catch or 12 candies per catch with a Pinap berry.

You can also get "Rare Candy" that will allow you to add more candies to any Pokemon you want. I only use them on legendary Pokemon, so they cannot be caught in the wild unless there's a special event.

also what ways can i get more potions/pokeballs without paying real money? ty guys

To get more potions, you spin Gym stops or raids. To get pokeballs, you spin Pokestop. If you live in an area where there's limited amount of Pokestops, it'll be impossible for you to play the game. I have 5,100 item slots, I always have 3,000 Pokeballs total. Having this amount can easily last you around 3-6 months.
Jun 18 2022 03:27pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jun 18 2022 05:19pm)
You have to keep catching the same Pokemon to get more candies. If you catch 100x Abra, you'll have 300 Abra candies which is 3 candies per catch. If you use 100 Pinap berries, you'll get 600 Abra candies. Sometimes there are events that allow 2x Catch Candies, so you'll get 6 candies per catch or 12 candies per catch with a Pinap berry.

You can also get "Rare Candy" that will allow you to add more candies to any Pokemon you want. I only use them on legendary Pokemon, so they cannot be caught in the wild unless there's a special event.

To get more potions, you spin Gym stops or raids. To get pokeballs, you spin Pokestop. If you live in an area where there's limited amount of Pokestops, it'll be impossible for you to play the game. I have 5,100 item slots, I always have 3,000 Pokeballs total. Having this amount can easily last you around 3-6 months.

Ty so much!!
Jun 18 2022 04:19pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jun 18 2022 05:19pm)

Btw how do i see my trainer level? ty

/edit also, how do i see far away in pokmon go? i thougth i remember away to move map so you can see for example, down the road or something

This post was edited by ferf on Jun 18 2022 04:22pm
Jun 18 2022 05:29pm
Quote (ferf @ Jun 18 2022 03:19pm)
Btw how do i see my trainer level? ty

/edit also, how do i see far away in pokmon go? i thougth i remember away to move map so you can see for example, down the road or something

You press on the icon that has your avatar's head.

Press on the pokemon tracker on the bottom right to find out where the Pokemon are. If you live in an area without any Pokestops, the Pokemon will have a grass picture. They are really difficult to find because you have to walk in all different directions until it appears. This used to be the way when the game first game out in 2016.

There are YouTube videos that teach you have to get into the game. Try to watch videos that have been posted within the last 1 or 2 years. Anything beyond 3 years is out dated information. There's also no such thing as a website that gives you free Poke coins, this is a scam or virus. The only free way to get Poke Coins is by putting a random Pokemon in a gym then waiting 8 hours later for it to be knocked out, you'll get up to 50 Poke coins per 24 hours. If you want more, you'll have to use your credit card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMBntaIizg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d70upsgmzqg

This post was edited by ImVeryFood on Jun 18 2022 05:29pm
Jun 19 2022 04:48pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jun 18 2022 07:29pm)
You press on the icon that has your avatar's head.

Press on the pokemon tracker on the bottom right to find out where the Pokemon are. If you live in an area without any Pokestops, the Pokemon will have a grass picture. They are really difficult to find because you have to walk in all different directions until it appears. This used to be the way when the game first game out in 2016.

There are YouTube videos that teach you have to get into the game. Try to watch videos that have been posted within the last 1 or 2 years. Anything beyond 3 years is out dated information. There's also no such thing as a website that gives you free Poke coins, this is a scam or virus. The only free way to get Poke Coins is by putting a random Pokemon in a gym then waiting 8 hours later for it to be knocked out, you'll get up to 50 Poke coins per 24 hours. If you want more, you'll have to use your credit card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0qRgvyk7bU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMBntaIizg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d70upsgmzqg

Thanks so much! haven't watched the videos yet, but ummm you didn't answer my questions on how to see the map far far away from where you are now? unless that's in the videos lol ty
Jun 19 2022 05:54pm
Quote (ferf @ Jun 19 2022 03:48pm)
Thanks so much! haven't watched the videos yet, but ummm you didn't answer my questions on how to see the map far far away from where you are now? unless that's in the videos lol ty

You mean https://www.pogomap.info/ ?
Jun 19 2022 05:56pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jun 19 2022 07:54pm)

No lol, imean ther used to be a way you could move the map (like the place where you're standing, you can scroll the map to somewhere else....)

for example to see 1-2, or 5 miles away from where you're standing....

/edit in the game itself....

This post was edited by ferf on Jun 19 2022 05:58pm
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll