d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Do You Like Ancient Egypt?
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,470.24
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2022 09:20pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 14 2022 10:13pm)
i understand that :( i just dont understand why, i mean why is it so bad to admit the evidence says there was likely an ancient civilization before us :unsure: ?

Human origins for one.
They hate who the global society was and don't want anyone to know.
Who was looking for ancient artifacts in the Indiana Jones movies?

You start digging into this stuff, you will discover a lot of the things you think are true, are not.
In fact, more often that not, it's the exact opposite.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 14 2022 09:55pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 15 2022 05:20am)
Human origins for one.
They hate who the global society was and don't want anyone to know.
Who was looking for ancient artifacts in the Indiana Jones movies?

You start digging into this stuff, you will discover a lot of the things you think are true, are not.
In fact, more often that not, it's the exact opposite.

well yes it does seem they are trying to bury the theory and all the evidence with it, so they must have a really big reason for it. they did manage to do it tbh, i mean this is huge and still no one is talking about it except for a few underfunded and effectively silenced scientists :wacko:
Aug 14 2022 10:09pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 14 2022 10:55pm)
well yes it does seem they are trying to bury the theory and all the evidence with it, so they must have a really big reason for it. they did manage to do it tbh, i mean this is huge and still no one is talking about it except for a few underfunded and effectively silenced scientists :wacko:

There have been some academics that published thing that go against the official narrative.
They make examples of them.
Ostracized, fired and never allowed to publish again.
Everyone.
If you want to keep your job, position, title and everything that comes with it.
You tow the line.
Gold: 2,955.95
Aug 15 2022 02:15am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 14 2022 03:57pm)
thats quite a lot of evidence i must admit :wacko: so much in fact, that there would also have to be some real hard evidence discrediting it enough to justify the entire field calling it a fringe theory...yet i never saw any :wacko:

seriously, what is the mainstream response to this :unsure: ?

edit: also whats the mainstream theory? cause no matter how weird a theory is, if you dont have a better one, you have to use it (good examples would be relativity and quantum mechanics). and this theory isnt even weird, its completely logical

it gets crazier than that vid. what if scripture was true? wouldnt there be alot of liars trying to deceive?
here is something crazy? its something else that really runs the world? and we can really see it working as we speak? crazy scamdemic and reset?

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
― Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

once in a while some one will speak of strange things like the above comment. kennedy did and was assassinated a week? later.
“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”
― President John F. Kennedy
Aug 15 2022 01:39pm
okay fellas i gotta say thats some really fucked up shit, but on some weird level it makes sense for people to act like that :wacko: the more society is centralized, the easier it will be for a small group of psychopaths to get on top of it. maybe graham hancock was right and we are just in a cycle of civilizations, and from what im seeing, we seem to be at the very end of our cycle :unsure:
Aug 15 2022 04:32pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 15 2022 02:39pm)
okay fellas i gotta say thats some really fucked up shit, but on some weird level it makes sense for people to act like that :wacko: the more society is centralized, the easier it will be for a small group of psychopaths to get on top of it. maybe graham hancock was right and we are just in a cycle of civilizations, and from what im seeing, we seem to be at the very end of our cycle :unsure:

If you are watching graham hancock, you are on the right path.
Aug 15 2022 07:35pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 16 2022 12:32am)
If you are watching graham hancock, you are on the right path.

thanks! i really like the guy, he has some very insightful ideas :blush: !
Gold: 2,979.69
Oct 6 2022 04:08pm
yes, i was at luxor when the arab spring started
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Oct 8 2022 01:40pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 14 2022 03:11pm)

Lmao

A scammer Called Jacques Grimault, with his Atlantean sect also tried to pass these imaginary drawed lines as mysterious ancient civilisation (atlantides) tied together.
He even made a movie which passed on TV and youtube (revelation of the pyramidiots) 100% esotheric bullshit, but fun to watch lol

This post was edited by Melatonina on Oct 8 2022 01:41pm
Oct 8 2022 02:00pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Oct 8 2022 02:40pm)
Lmao

A scammer Called Jacques Grimault, with his Atlantean sect also tried to pass these imaginary drawed lines as mysterious ancient civilisation (atlantides) tied together.
He even made a movie which passed on TV and youtube (revelation of the pyramidiots) 100% esotheric bullshit, but fun to watch lol

There was deff a lost global civilization.

But way to be knowing and dismissive without looking into it yourself.
LMK how that works out for you. :rofl:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll