d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Need Help Designing A/v Set-up
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,495.00
Jun 17 2022 06:15pm
This is a long shot, but I figure I'd ask here.

I need some advice on what kind of equipment and/or brand of equipment would best suit my needs.

What we have is a large room with 2 fixed projectors and a retractable wall to divide the room into halves.
What we want to do is have a system where we can run either projector independently or run the same show on both projectors in tandem all using 1 input from each side of the room with HDMI.
So basically, 1 or 2 HDMI ports on either side of the room, dependent on what port you plug into, you would get the desired projector set-up
I having trouble coming up with something that switching the set-up of the projectors is easy-to-use.
Along with this, we want to put in a microphone with some speakers around the room, but the speakers should also be used for audio from the presentation..

Also we have 2-3 conference rooms, which can all be the same solution, that need a video conferencing system that will be used for conference calls and teams meetings.. An all-in-one package that is a little more professional than a shitty webcam and usb desk mic?

The projector system is my main question, as I have not much knowledge of A/V equipment or matrixes..

Does anyone have any recommended set-ups to accomplish this? If we come up with a solution, I will definitely compensate some FG or something as a thank you.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll