d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > W E F
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 347.20
Jun 23 2022 08:55pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2022 10:52pm)
I grew up on farms, you are not growing anything, you are a liar and all your stories are cap.
You know how i know this?
You have time to be on the internet posting these hilarious opinions.
Subsistence farming is not an hour a day thing, its a wake up at 4 am and go to bed at 9 pm exhausted thing.

"I grew up on a farm."

Lol there's a difference between growing your own crop and taking care of a handful of livestocks including chicken versus owning an actual farm. You trying too much to prove me wrong when i'm actually living the life i claim to have. It always make me laugh when ppl call me a liar when i'm walking in my shoes living the actual life i claim to have.

I own my life bud. I ain't a product of society. I don't work and never will . I have all the money i need with passive income. I can wake up in the morning do as i please till i go to bed. That's freedom bud. You probably have a job and depend on it and need to go to said job daily. I don't live that life. I'm set for life. I own the rarest currency called time. Every single seconds of my life is mine.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jun 23 2022 08:58pm
Gold: 1.93
Jun 23 2022 09:19pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 24 2022 12:55pm)
"I grew up on a farm."

Lol there's a difference between growing your own crop and taking care of a handful of livestocks including chicken versus owning an actual farm. You trying too much to prove me wrong when i'm actually living the life i claim to have. It always make me laugh when ppl call me a liar when i'm walking in my shoes living the actual life i claim to have.

I own my life bud. I ain't a product of society. I don't work and never will . I have all the money i need with passive income. I can wake up in the morning do as i please till i go to bed. That's freedom bud. You probably have a job and depend on it and need to go to said job daily. I don't live that life. I'm set for life. I own the rarest currency called time. Every single seconds of my life is mine.

No i grew up on cattle properties in rural queensland, riding our 27 mile boundary fences, milking cows, feeding chickens, growing vegetables and fruit, hunting feral animals like pigs, cats, dogs, cane toads, etc.
Real famring, not what your fantasy tells you it is, calloused hands, blisters, feet so sore you can barely stand every day.
Gold: 347.20
Jun 23 2022 09:26pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2022 11:19pm)
No i grew up on cattle properties in rural queensland, riding our 27 mile boundary fences, milking cows, feeding chickens, growing vegetables and fruit, hunting feral animals like pigs, cats, dogs, cane toads, etc.
Real famring, not what your fantasy tells you it is, calloused hands, blisters, feet so sore you can barely stand every day.

here you go, it's far different from what i'm doing. what you did is actual farm work on a much bigger level. i have enough to supply myself with my need. you probably did it as for an actual family income.
Gold: 1.93
Jun 23 2022 09:45pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 24 2022 01:26pm)
here you go, it's far different from what i'm doing. what you did is actual farm work on a much bigger level. i have enough to supply myself with my need. you probably did it as for an actual family income.

I have done both, its still hard work regardless.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 25 2022 12:59am
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 23 2022 09:32pm)
"Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, 'our city'. I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes. It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service.'

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnmacghlionn/2021/04/10/is-klaus-schwab-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world-n2587679

Then it becomes a question who do these things house, car, clothes blong to?

Shifting the primary focus into decision making around who controls and gets a say in who gets a house or the car. What you are describing is authoritarian wet dream.
Gold: 222.69
Jun 25 2022 05:18am
Quote (addone @ Jun 25 2022 02:59pm)
Then it becomes a question who do these things house, car, clothes blong to?

Shifting the primary focus into decision making around who controls and gets a say in who gets a house or the car. What you are describing is authoritarian wet dream.

From what I read, the Great Reset states that all good is now a service and is part of the state. Sharing clothes doesn’t sound very hygienic, and not to mention. Apartment/house is shared too.

Basically, they confiscate everything and own all our goods. We’re slaves.

This post was edited by Tarisus on Jun 25 2022 05:36am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 25 2022 11:42pm
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 25 2022 11:18pm)
From what I read, the Great Reset states that all good is now a service and is part of the state. Sharing clothes doesn’t sound very hygienic, and not to mention. Apartment/house is shared too.

Basically, they confiscate everything and own all our goods. We’re slaves.

Funny how the so called leaders of these communist/no ownership societies live in obscene luxury. What a joke. Not only that the power becomes concentrated into a handful of people.
Gold: 222.69
Jun 26 2022 12:19am
Quote (addone @ Jun 26 2022 01:42pm)
Funny how the so called leaders of these communist/no ownership societies live in obscene luxury. What a joke. Not only that the power becomes concentrated into a handful of people.

Well Klaus Schwab came up with those ideas. That’s how he turned out for dating Henry Kissinger for 30 years. And Kissinger is ex lover of David Rockefeller.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll