d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > W E F
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.93
Jun 23 2022 04:43am
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 23 2022 07:32pm)
"Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, 'our city'. I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes. It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service.'

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnmacghlionn/2021/04/10/is-klaus-schwab-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world-n2587679

Sounds better for 90% of people, and the 10% are the ones who already have that security.
Gold: 222.69
Jun 23 2022 05:29am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 10 2022 07:24pm)
WEF is the visable snake klaus schwab is the visable head of the snake. google "klaus schwab beach wear" that dude is going to save the world...........

it also appears that it is the WEF that is weaponizing lgbtq........

That's the g4yest stuff I've seen. He should dress like that everyday so that the world will know for who he really is. I highly doubt they would let themselves exposed like that, so Klaus is just a lesser and part of a greater whole.

This post was edited by Tarisus on Jun 23 2022 05:30am
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Jun 23 2022 05:54am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2022 05:43am)
Sounds better for 90% of people, and the 10% are the ones who already have that security.

Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 23 2022 09:06am
Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 23 2022 04:29am)
That's the g4yest stuff I've seen. He should dress like that everyday so that the world will know for who he really is. I highly doubt they would let themselves exposed like that, so Klaus is just a lesser and part of a greater whole.

research show this stuff is rammed and jammed because there is so much bribery. the only people that i am aware of that have any kind of money are there deep state banks. thats who all the countries are in debt to
here is a link from my no mask threads that sheds light on whats going on
BUSTED: FEDERAL GOV'T BRIBING SCHOOL BOARDS!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cOCMiEjp3BYR/

if you want you can look around my "no mask" thread. i ad stuff every day or so. been up for over a year all kinds of mask stuff posted in there from the science to recent affairs.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84140232&f=27&o=2370
Gold: 347.20
Jun 23 2022 09:58am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2022 06:43am)

If you're 18-30 and don't have that security, you fucked up with your life and wasted too much time on things that didn't matter to your future or worked too many worthless jobs. These last generations will realize that watching anime all day/playing videogames all day/wasting time online will fuck their whole future and blame the whole world for it and try to drag people down with them because they couldn't 1+1.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jun 23 2022 09:59am
Jun 23 2022 07:40pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 24 2022 01:58am)
If you're 18-30 and don't have that security, you fucked up with your life and wasted too much time on things that didn't matter to your future or worked too many worthless jobs. These last generations will realize that watching anime all day/playing videogames all day/wasting time online will fuck their whole future and blame the whole world for it and try to drag people down with them because they couldn't 1+1.

Most millenials do not own anything of value due to the boomers destroying the housing market, gen z has even less.
If you have everything you want and its free then who cares if you do not "own" it?
I am retired and do not begrudge anyone else a good life if society can provide it.
Jun 23 2022 08:39pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2022 09:40pm)
Most millenials do not own anything of value due to the boomers destroying the housing market, gen z has even less.
If you have everything you want and its free then who cares if you do not "own" it?
I am retired and do not begrudge anyone else a good life if society can provide it.

You can easily find houses for 200-400k that are bigger than most houses in expensive hotspots. 200-400k is 2-4 years salary unless you fucked up. What's 2-4 years to buy the most expensive thing you'll buy in your life time. From there it's managing your income/expenses and making sure more comes in than goes out.

You don't need 3 cars, 2 boats, 2 garage door and all that expensive stuff that only exist to flex on your neighbours.

I own 3 houses and they are all standard, no castle but i can do whatever i want in them and they are big enough to live good. Each one are in a different country allowing me to travel and have residency while i'm abroad. My next house will be in Europe (Sweden).

I don't have much education but was smart enough to learn coding by myself and do a few good moves and learn to flip $ very early in my life. Made more $ than people will see in a few lifetimes.

If i can everyone can. Just that lot of people are lazy and rather take the easy path that is wasting their life in front of devices on a low ass salary and social assistance instead of become men and take control of their lives and get all their ever wished for.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jun 23 2022 08:41pm
Jun 23 2022 08:44pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 24 2022 12:39pm)
You can easily find houses for 200-400k that are bigger than most houses in expensive hotspots. 200-400k is 2-4 years salary unless you fucked up. What's 2-4 years to buy the most expensive thing you'll buy in your life time. From there it's managing your income/expenses and making sure more comes in than goes out.

You don't need 3 cars, 2 boats, 2 garage door and all that expensive stuff that only exist to flex on your neighbours.

I own 3 houses and they are all standard, no castle but i can do whatever i want in them and they are big enough to live good. Each one are in a different country allowing me to travel and have residency while i'm abroad. My next house will being in Europe.

I don't have much education but was smart enough to learn coding by myself and do a few good moves and learn to flip $ very early in my life. Made more $ than people will see in a few lifetimes.

If i can everyone can. Just that lot of people are lazy and rather take the easy path that is wasting their life in front of devices on a low ass salary and social assistance while they can become men and get all their ever wished for.

Everything you just said is ignorant to the point where i doubt everything you have ever said about your life and financial literacy.
2-4 years salary? If you are on 100k per year and have ZERO expenses, like living with your parents as a fully qualified tradesman and sponging off them i guess?
I figure from your politics and from what you just said, you are unemployed and living in a trailer and paying rent for that trailer.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jun 23 2022 08:45pm
Jun 23 2022 08:47pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 23 2022 10:44pm)
Everything you just said is ignorant to the point where i doubt everything you have ever said about your life and financial literacy.
2-4 years salary? If you are on 100k per year and have ZERO expenses, like living with your parents as a fully qualified tradesman and sponging off them i guess?

Since when you have to pay in full? Do you have a place of your own? You only need a good cash down and from there, you're income will come in faster than it goes out. What do you spend money on that you run out of money? I grow my own food, take care of my own livestocks and the only "big" expenses that i have is fuel when i go from Canada to south America or travel across America.

Life can be pretty cheap if you know how to spend money. Heck i have enough $ go to on a spending spree daily but i don't because i don't feel the need to consume more than i need.

I could understand if someone have a few addictions/debts/eat fastfood daily and so on but life is kinda cheap if you hustle good. Cars payment? House payment? Food/Internet+Phone bill/insurances/Taxes then you set.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jun 23 2022 08:48pm
Jun 23 2022 08:52pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 24 2022 12:47pm)
Since when you have to pay in full? Do you have a place of your own? You only need a good cash down and from there, you're income will come in faster than it goes out. What do you spend money on that you run out of money? I grow my own food, take care of my own livestocks and the only "big" expenses that i have is fuel when i go from Canada to south America or travel across America.

Life can be pretty cheap if you know how to spend money. Heck i have enough $ go to on a spending spree daily but i don't because i don't feel the need to consume more than i need.

I could understand if someone have a few addictions/debts/eat fastfood daily and so on but life is kinda cheap if you hustle good. Cars payment? House payment? Food/Internet+Phone bill/insurances/Taxes then you set.

I grew up on farms, you are not growing anything, you are a liar and all your stories are cap.
You know how i know this?
You have time to be on the internet posting these hilarious opinions.
Subsistence farming is not an hour a day thing, its a wake up at 4 am and go to bed at 9 pm exhausted thing.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll