d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Packet Loss During Blizzard Games
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Jun 4 2022 08:51pm
Having these huge packet losses during WoW/D2R and discord. Recently replaced Router 2 times and ONT once. Been having this issue for the last 12 days now. Currently have Verizon fios as my internet provider been on the phone with them like 5 different times they said there tests are coming out fine and since they replaced the router and the ONT including changing to cat 6 connection they have no idea what the problem is. Seen online there is an issue with TCP Checksum Overload for IPv6 on the Intel NICs Disabled that on all computers still no go. All 3 of my hard wired pcs are having the same issue but each randomly on there own. Ive done a few ping tests using ping -n 1000 (with blizzards ip) with no loss detected. Im not very knowledgeable when it comes with network issues. Is there anything i can test/do to possibility find the issue and fix this issue? Ive looked online and haven't found much other then that checksum overload
Gold: 796.00
Jun 4 2022 09:34pm
i can help you solve this. PM me output of this command in command prompt: ipconfig /al - ill reply with first steps
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll