d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The Boys S3
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Jul 20 2022 08:44am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 20 2022 12:08am)
Soldier Boy is garbage and him being #2 is stupid, Maeve also isn’t #2 by a long shot, Noir was/is.

You’re still missing the point though. The entire show they’ve painted him as a god, but even Maeve can make him bleed. Whether he’s trying or not is irrelevant. If it’s really that simple, give like 20 dudes temp V and have them go rip the dude to shreds.

That’s the problem, he’s literally supposed to be so strong it wouldn’t matter what they throw at him, but a handful of dudes who shot up blue poison and a guy who’s been asleep for 5 decades can nearly subdue him.

That, along with shitting all over the creation process for Homelander that explained why he was so powerful to begin with, we’re both incomprehensible decisions by the writers.

A. perfectly engineered super human who’s had every single aspect of his genetic makeup designed for maximum output

Or

B. Uh we took jizz from this other super strong supe and tada! We got you.

Like, you get that Soldier Boy is Captain America, right? Why the fuck can he fuck up Superman lol

Hes not perfect;
Hes bad product,
N even his creator explained that homelander was his biggest failure, he realised he made home lander a angry dog

Maybe black noir was #2, but the show changed him so much, he's litteraly just a super ninja,

Queen Maeve isn't weak, she trains all the time& helped the girls fuck storm front up, n she beat up black noir, stuffed a almond joy in his mouth

Queen Maeve has wins over black noir and holding back homelander

Even if u don't agree with it;
Homelander needed some weaknesses, or the show would be fucking boring,

Part of the fun for guys like me , is figuring out how to beat the over powered guys,
I always root for the underdog

Batman beats Superman, n is mostly accepted today, but back then Superman fans used to go crazy, n wouldn't accept that batman beat superman,

So dc comics actually made a cannon story where batman beat the whole entire justice league by him self

Angry Joe made a whole rant video on why batman can't beat superman, but it's fantasy guys, it's whoever the writer picks

N the superman we grew up with the modern age; has been significantly weakened down; cuz he got so strong, it was boring,
Old school superman makes homelander look like nothing,

Silver age superman could sneeze a galaxy out, n carry 20 planets like nothing

I'm not here to debate whether the boys show did the right thing,

But I'm just breaking down the power scaling of the show

I am worried the boys ending will turn out to be something gay, like it all relies on Ryan picking the good side over homelanders
Season 3 ended like that n it's fine,

But I hope the end is really some scorched earth shit, n not another , butcher turns soft for Ryan again

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Jul 20 2022 08:58am
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll