d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > The Strength
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 49,200.89
May 31 2022 04:01pm
Christianity is an ancient religion.

Jesus taught the truth and roman caeser (the modern pope) greatly hated that message.

You don't have to be "Enlightened" to be knowledgeable about what's right to do.

Sometimes I feel so alone but knowing there are those who also believe in the true teaching of Jesus gives me strength.
Gold: 3,995.00
Jun 1 2022 02:51am
Which Jesus are you talking about? The true teachings?
Have you read the Bible? Are you aware of the difference between Christian fellowship and 'church'?
Sounds like to you Jesus was just a heart-led man ahead of his time.
Gold: 62.77
Jun 15 2022 11:41pm
Quote (Mondain @ May 31 2022 03:01pm)

Jesus taught the truth and roman caeser (the modern pope) greatly hated that message.

You don't have to be "Enlightened" to be knowledgeable about what's right to do.

Sometimes I feel so alone but knowing there are those who also believe in the true teaching of Jesus gives me strength.

I highly recommend getting involved in a good church Mondain. We're not meant to go at this alone. We're the body of Christ. We're supposed to work together in this. If you're not sure how to go about finding a good church, I have some godly advice for you.

First, pray and ask God to lead you to the right church. Then go online and look at all the churches in your area. You can go on their websites and check out some of their services. You want to find a grace filled, Bible teaching church that exalts Jesus. Watch out for the ones that focus a lot on worldly things and seem to be focused on getting money. When you find a church that you like, call them up and ask them if they can help you grow strong in your relationship with Jesus. See if they have any discipleship groups that you can join.

Christianity is wonderful as they are our family in Christ but it does come with a lot of drama. It's best to stay out of the drama part the best you can. Remember to still love your brothers and sisters in Christ though. We don't always agree on everything but that's okay. We'll be in complete unity when we go to be with the Lord.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 11 2022 08:01am
Quote (Mondain @ May 31 2022 05:01pm)

We are here and we are still silenced.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic