d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Most Played/currency-in Demand Browser Game?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.50
May 29 2022 08:38am
Title is my number one priority.
Bonus points if you can also play actively instead of just waiting for things.
Extra bonus points if there's graphics for items or things in general, but not necessary.
Gold: 4,000.00
May 30 2022 02:22pm
Maybe ladder slasher?
Gold: 75,762.10
May 31 2022 01:06am
Quote (Megatroniks @ 30 May 2022 22:22)
Maybe ladder slasher?

LS could be fine if you can invest shitload of fg for gears, you can count approx monthly 500-1000 fg for warehouse space and so on..
Gold: 15,282.74
May 31 2022 10:57pm
I love Ladder Slasher... It's one of my favorite games ever... it also fits the description in a few ways...
1) It has a huge player base if you count all of the people who have ever played or even those who will at some point come back and click a little...but the # of active players at any given time is under 100. You can check by clicking Ladder Slasher in the top right ;)
2) The currency for Ladder Slasher is forum gold so... yup, it's the most in-demand currency you can find here :lol:
3) Ladder Slasher is an active game... there isn't any component that is afk except for sitting in town with jubilance gear to level up extremely slowly for like, no reason :P
4) There are graphics for everything in Ladder Slasher! They aren't high quality or anything, but that's part of the charm B)

But yeah, I don't think it's the game you're actually looking for right now. Good LS items sell for a fortune because they almost never drop so demand far outweighs supply. You also can't start very easily without investing several thousands of fg. I mean... you can, but most people are not willing to do what it takes to start LS from scratch. Anyway, LS is an awesome game, but it's definitely not for everyone... it's not for I'd say 99.99% of everyone, but it's an amazing lifelong game for the remaining 0.01% of us :thumbsup:

The game you're looking for is Queslar. It's somewhat of an afk browser game (pbbg)... but it definitely has some active play components and realistically has so many afk features to set up and constantly check on that I pretty much play it as an active game. The currency has been in demand since launch almost two years ago until now. You can also turn a profit on it pretty soon after starting with very little or no investment. If you are planning to get strong and compete with people who have been playing the game for months, it's one of the few games where you can catch up... there are enough choices, optimizations, potential for active play, and new content being released that it's one of the few games where anyone can be caught up to and passed. There are some graphics (there weren't early on) but it's pretty limited so far. There is some new content coming out though so... maybe slightly more graphics? Maybe not.

Hope this helps you :)
Gold: 1.50
Jun 6 2022 11:16am
Quote (BWConformity @ Jun 1 2022 06:57am)
I love Ladder Slasher... It's one of my favorite games ever... it also fits the description in a few ways...
1) It has a huge player base if you count all of the people who have ever played or even those who will at some point come back and click a little...but the # of active players at any given time is under 100. You can check by clicking Ladder Slasher in the top right ;)
2) The currency for Ladder Slasher is forum gold so... yup, it's the most in-demand currency you can find here :lol:
3) Ladder Slasher is an active game... there isn't any component that is afk except for sitting in town with jubilance gear to level up extremely slowly for like, no reason :P
4) There are graphics for everything in Ladder Slasher! They aren't high quality or anything, but that's part of the charm B)

But yeah, I don't think it's the game you're actually looking for right now. Good LS items sell for a fortune because they almost never drop so demand far outweighs supply. You also can't start very easily without investing several thousands of fg. I mean... you can, but most people are not willing to do what it takes to start LS from scratch. Anyway, LS is an awesome game, but it's definitely not for everyone... it's not for I'd say 99.99% of everyone, but it's an amazing lifelong game for the remaining 0.01% of us :thumbsup:

The game you're looking for is Queslar. It's somewhat of an afk browser game (pbbg)... but it definitely has some active play components and realistically has so many afk features to set up and constantly check on that I pretty much play it as an active game. The currency has been in demand since launch almost two years ago until now. You can also turn a profit on it pretty soon after starting with very little or no investment. If you are planning to get strong and compete with people who have been playing the game for months, it's one of the few games where you can catch up... there are enough choices, optimizations, potential for active play, and new content being released that it's one of the few games where anyone can be caught up to and passed. There are some graphics (there weren't early on) but it's pretty limited so far. There is some new content coming out though so... maybe slightly more graphics? Maybe not.

Hope this helps you :)

Thank you so much for the very in-depth answer!
Gameplay wise ladder slasher inspires me a lot! The low playerbase doesn't sadly, but i'll certainly check it out.
Queslar so beats IQ in terms of demand yes? What are these "active playing" components, aside from managing daily setups?
Jun 14 2022 12:30pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Jun 14 2022 12:33pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 10,503.26
Jun 17 2022 08:06pm
Quote (Fabrigos @ Jun 6 2022 11:16am)
Gameplay wise ladder slasher inspires me a lot! The low playerbase doesn't sadly, but i'll certainly check it out.
Queslar so beats IQ in terms of demand yes? What are these "active playing" components, aside from managing daily setups?

ques squashes IQ in every way possible
Gold: 2.00
Jun 21 2022 04:54pm
Quote (Fabrigos @ Jun 6 2022 11:16am)

Active play:

There are caves you can run which have graphical and text based components. They benefit from semi-active input to clear the rooms faster.
And there really are so many inactive things that you end up constantly "playing it"
If you are involved with a village/clan/whatever you wanna call it heavily, there are active components to capturing map tiles (basic gfx, again) and bonus spots for your clan.

Lots of player on player gambling (dice rolls and poker) and player against dealer with roulette.

It's a really active game, for the genre, has delivered consistent content updates, also has separate account modes (ironman, regular, and I think hardcore).
Ironman account is very active to manage all of it yourself, since you have to operate youre clan solo, along with player demands. It's a pretty tough, math-heavy game (to be an iron) that requires strategy to be efficient early on.

This post was edited by Keasbey_Nights on Jun 21 2022 04:56pm
Go Back To Browser Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll