d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Was Trying To Complete A Dungeon Very Undergeared
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,002.00
May 28 2022 11:47am
took me literally whole day and as i was close to the end this happened:

https://i.imgur.com/i9YHsHN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

now back to work :/

ok looks like i can post the picture so long story short - the blue guys keeps respawning themselves and i couldn't do shit, hardcore btw.

This post was edited by hearyo on May 28 2022 11:54am
Gold: 4,994.42
May 28 2022 11:57am
Beginning is hard especially hardcore but that's what you prefer good luck mate.

My tips is get invited to a hardcore guild so they help you gear wise so you can solo effective.

Sell mutables buy cheap gears with str or dex armors or charm and find every ten lvls atleast 50+ Enhanced Effect swords axes or daggers .

Heal charm helps too with 70+ EE after lvl 35+

Nobody talk about begging it's simply certain people like help beginners to get you started mate.

If you want start from scratch then so be it but General people help on ladder slasher to beginners.

I said you need guild so you earn guild points for a guild else it's meaningless to play.

This post was edited by Sizzerb on May 28 2022 12:03pm
Gold: 7,002.00
May 28 2022 12:00pm
Quote (Sizzerb @ May 28 2022 07:57pm)
Beginning is hard especially hardcore but that's what you prefer good luck mate.

My tips is get invited to a hardcore guild so they help you gear wish so you can solo effective.

begging for free gear is not my style but i may consider it if i keep failing lol. thanks for advice tho.

This post was edited by hearyo on May 28 2022 12:00pm
Gold: 8,655.58
May 28 2022 08:48pm
Quote (hearyo @ May 29 2022 05:47am)
took me literally whole day and as i was close to the end this happened:

https://i.imgur.com/i9YHsHN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

now back to work :/

ok looks like i can post the picture so long story short - the blue guys keeps respawning themselves and i couldn't do shit, hardcore btw.

The blue guys (Slugslider) has an ability to "Call for Help" (this also goes for Gigabee ... Looks like a Bee or Wasp... difference... Gigabee gets 2 helpers per time compared to Slugslider that only calls for 1 per time... game mechanics only change the % chance for them to call for help... e.g. Slug has a 10% chance, whereas a Giga has like 4% chance ... note: I am only using a random % CHANCE to call for help in this scenario).

Anyway... there are a few things to aid you in clearing these monsters:

1. Kill off any Healer type Slug sliders first.
2. Reduce the monsters hit point to a few pixels and work on the next one WITHOUT killing
3. Once you have reduced all Slugsliders to a few pixels, try to kill OFF 3-4 of them before they respawn a new one.
4. Repeat this process until you can kill them all.

Note: in your image, you had an odd monster, don't kill that one off before the Slugsliders... you don't want to infest that one with another slugslider. Also, there is a Spider looking monster type that can Spawn a Mirage of them... this monster "Arachnid" (think that is the name) should NOT be killed first is a Slugslider or Gigabee spawns in that monster wave... this monster can actually STOP / slow down the spawn of Slugsliders / Gigabees because their mirage OCCUPIES the empty spaces.

Hope this helps... the obvious thing to do if you do NOT want to keep killing them... create game, then leave game using the F button (friend)... I personally do it backwards when solo'ing... I always create game before entering a catacomb, thus, if I get stuck and can not kill off the monsters... I leave game and re-create a new game.

Again... hope this helps.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll