d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lld Guides Request > D2:R
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 265.00
Jul 8 2022 09:35pm
Quote (PapaPortal @ Jul 8 2022 09:08pm)
I didn’t call you a faggot to be hateful against anybody.
It had nothin to do with hate when I used it,
Shut the fuck up already

You were warned, repent while you still can...
Gold: 109.50
Jul 8 2022 09:37pm
Quote (PapaPortal @ 8 Jul 2022 23:08)
I didn’t call you a faggot to be hateful against anybody.
It had nothin to do with hate when I used it,
Shut the fuck up already

Wow. "Faggot" is hate speech regardless of your "intention" or however you try to dress it up. Take a good look in the mirror before you post again homophobe.
Gold: 50.00
Jul 8 2022 10:08pm
Quote (Belarathon @ Jul 8 2022 10:37pm)
Wow. "Faggot" is hate speech regardless of your "intention" or however you try to dress it up. Take a good look in the mirror before you post again homophobe.

Look I’m sorry for using that word, but I didn’t use it to express hatred for anybody.
I didn’t know you were gay man. Sorry
Jul 8 2022 10:41pm
Quote (PapaPortal @ 9 Jul 2022 00:08)
Look I’m sorry for using that word, but I didn’t use it to express hatred for anybody.
I didn’t know you were gay man. Sorry

Wow, typical reponse of someone who is being called out for their hateful behaviour. You used the word "faggot" very freely. I can quote your pm again if you forgot? You used the word hatefully and openly. It showed exactly which kind of person you are. The fact that you PM'd it rather than sent it publicly proves that you knew what you were saying was wrong, no matter how deeply you held those antiquated homohobic beliefs. Again, I beg of you, please examine yourself in a mirror before you post again. You could be causing suicides. Nobody deserves to feel belittled for how they were born. How many deaths do you want on your hands today?
Jul 9 2022 12:02am
Quote (Belarathon @ Jul 8 2022 11:41pm)
Wow, typical reponse of someone who is being called out for their hateful behaviour. You used the word "faggot" very freely. I can quote your pm again if you forgot? You used the word hatefully and openly. It showed exactly which kind of person you are. The fact that you PM'd it rather than sent it publicly proves that you knew what you were saying was wrong, no matter how deeply you held those antiquated homohobic beliefs. Again, I beg of you, please examine yourself in a mirror before you post again. You could be causing suicides. Nobody deserves to feel belittled for how they were born. How many deaths do you want on your hands today?

Yo I don’t give a fuck.
I grew up with people calling people faggot and it wasn’t anything to do with hate, we didn’t even know wtf a faggot was. We just knew that when someone was being hurtful, harassing you, bullying you the way you have been to me, sometimes people call them an asshole, faggot, douche bag, tool, dickhead, any number of insults. It was an empty insult, mesninglsss, harmless, and had nothing to do with homosexuals. Now shut the fuck up, do way you have to do, I don’t give a fuck what you say or think. I’m no where near the person you’re making up in your head or describing on this post. Shut the fuck up already. You’re gay, you were offended, I get it. Didn’t know you were gay man. It’s literally fucking insane that you come on this website because your life is so meaningless so you come here just to talk shit, troll, and try to make people feel bad about themselves probably because you don’t like yourself.
You have got some issues, bud
Jul 9 2022 12:04am
Quote (PapaPortal @ 9 Jul 2022 02:02)
Yo I don’t give a fuck.
I grew up with people calling people faggot and it wasn’t anything to do with hate, we didn’t even know wtf a faggot was. We just knew that when someone was being hurtful, harassing you, bullying you the way you have been to me, sometimes people call them an asshole, faggot, douche bag, tool, dickhead, any number of insults. It was an empty insult, mesninglsss, harmless, and had nothing to do with homosexuals. Now shut the fuck up, do way you have to do, I don’t give a fuck what you say or think. I’m no where near the person you’re making up in your head or describing on this post. Shut the fuck up already. You’re gay, you were offended, I get it. Didn’t know you were gay man. It’s literally fucking insane that you come on this website because your life is so meaningless so you come here just to talk shit, troll, and try to make people feel bad about themselves probably because you don’t like yourself.
You have got some issues, bud

homophobic justification. i read about it in textbooks but never thought i'd see it in real life. this is literally what the world is fighting against. rise above thise, people.
Jul 9 2022 12:09am
You are so fucking stupid.
Nothing I did has anything to do with being homophobic.
Jul 9 2022 12:12am
Quote (PapaPortal @ 9 Jul 2022 02:09)
You are so fucking stupid.
Nothing I did has anything to do with being homophobic.

Quote (PapaPortal @ 6 Jul 2022 14:17)
Can’t you keep your faggot ass off my posts
Fuck you

Right, that PM had no malice ingrained into it, the word you used so freely, "faggot" directed at me meant nothing. It's clear that you had intent to do harm. Why else would you PM me in this way? You are a malicious homophobe. What caused you to be this way, I don't know. All I can do i hope that you may one day look back on these posts and realize your wrongdoings...

This post was edited by Belarathon on Jul 9 2022 12:18am
Gold: 265.00
Jul 9 2022 12:24am
Quote (Belarathon @ Jul 9 2022 12:12am)

Right, that PM had no malice ingrained into it, the word you used so freely, "faggot" directed at me meant nothing. It's clear that you had intent to do harm. Why else would you PM me in this way? You are a malicious homophobe. What caused you to be this way, I don't know. All I can do i hope that you may one day look back on these posts and realize your wrongdoings...

Lols
Jul 9 2022 12:41am
Quote (danzeva @ 9 Jul 2022 02:24)
Lols

Thank you Dan. It's nice to see that someone else can at least exert a hearty guffaw at this hooligan's antics. His random trolling I can forgive, his blatant homophobia? Not so much...
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic