d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Guide Request: Pvm Chaos Necromancer > D2
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 576.00
May 26 2022 11:28am
Hey all- please remove if this isn't allowed!

I seem to recall a killer Necromancer build back in the day that cleared Chaos like nobody's business. I believe it was an infinity/shock build?

Any info appreciated :)
Gold: 6,940.00
May 26 2022 01:31pm
i use a pnb nec and clear chaos seals by wave 2-3, not sure on your build though
i use dim vision to blind all, and spear down bosses to quickly spawn D
is slow but effective
May 26 2022 02:44pm
Quote (tag_ohai @ May 26 2022 12:31pm)
i use a pnb nec and clear chaos seals by wave 2-3, not sure on your build though
i use dim vision to blind all, and spear down bosses to quickly spawn D
is slow but effective

Hey mate, good to see you here. I look back fondly on the baal days with Jimmy/Nerdz.

Would you mind sharing that build with me? Sounds like that could be the one.
Gold: 6,273.84
May 26 2022 08:01pm
i can clear everything from star in about 5 mins with my summoner in P1. This also includes time to go to eldritch get summons (skeles/mages only) and then tele there. costs about ~75k to repair

https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/yl0106p4

Def not skilled in fast runs, so im sure people could prob clear faster. But if you are looking for a build that clears well practically everywhere, that doesnt break the bank, this is what I usually build.

Amp and then wait for first thing to die and spam CE, I do venom lord boss last and just make w.e there for monsters then tele on D, decrp and walk away. I typically used an insight Iron golem from an normal class weapon as well for mana, but without, it is still doable if you dont care to pot. On sc characters I keep portals in belt, if I had bo would prob not really need it.

If you are wanting to pop seals/lvl/mf only multi players you will need better gear or go bone.

Super safe build you could use on hc as well, just dont get cocky.
Gold: 10,063.00
May 26 2022 11:40pm
Quote (Lordofhatred @ 26 May 2022 19:28)
I believe it was an infinity/shock build?

Holy shock only makes damage in paladin because of synergies and in sorc because lighting mastery. It is crap in other characters or mercs.
May 31 2022 08:06am
Quote (x_shadower_x @ May 26 2022 07:01pm)
i can clear everything from star in about 5 mins with my summoner in P1. This also includes time to go to eldritch get summons (skeles/mages only) and then tele there. costs about ~75k to repair

https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/yl0106p4

Def not skilled in fast runs, so im sure people could prob clear faster. But if you are looking for a build that clears well practically everywhere, that doesnt break the bank, this is what I usually build.

Amp and then wait for first thing to die and spam CE, I do venom lord boss last and just make w.e there for monsters then tele on D, decrp and walk away. I typically used an insight Iron golem from an normal class weapon as well for mana, but without, it is still doable if you dont care to pot. On sc characters I keep portals in belt, if I had bo would prob not really need it.

If you are wanting to pop seals/lvl/mf only multi players you will need better gear or go bone.

Super safe build you could use on hc as well, just dont get cocky.

This is perfect, thanks for taking the time to write this up and provide some insight!!
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll