d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hcl Dclone Walk #3 > D2:R
Prev14567862Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 851.00
May 23 2022 06:24pm
Quote (DK007 @ May 21 2022 01:51pm)
You mean people that have at least 4 frkn accounts to make up for one soj. Is this even worth it anymore?

you mean like the farmers that had hundreds of sojs for offer each of the last two times? 1 soj for dozens of anni seem like a sound investment for the botters.

Quote (RUSSiABANK @ May 23 2022 01:30pm)
Let's get more SOJs friends! :)

Not sure which is worse, your shameless self promotion or your pandering to the botting community...

This post was edited by Slomo4shO on May 23 2022 06:26pm
Gold: 945.00
May 24 2022 08:41am
These private walks or half public whatever setup has felt like clowning to me since the first walk. I could understand it with the first walk in sense of making profit. Everyone needs an anni, people will contribute to first walk to get hands on one. The less annis, the more expensive. Makes sense, if the walk is done in all privacy, like the first EU walk over sc.
The second walk being private or half-private or whatever you call this doesn't really make sense anymore. Total private could kind of make, half-private does zero. Third walk same thing...? I kind of understand the idea of promoting the stream for walk, but in all honesty, I believe you would have A LOT more viewers if you did "the good man" type of promotion for it. Over SC Zeegers' was doing this, and he's stream has grown A LOT during the ladder. Zeegers' is fkin GOAT anyway, so no surprise.

I find it interesting that always Bnet HC has always had some crazy drama. This type of organizing is feeding it. HC over Path of Diablo or PD2 has been amazing. I feel like there is a lot culture of "we're on this together, as long as no one rips everything's fine", like HC should be. On Bnet there is the culture on sc 'as long as everyone get their first anni' and hc does organize walk like... Imho it should be organised to get as many annis on the market as possible, especially on HC. It's a community event, it's meant to be one. Especially on hc where people rip lots of annis.

Well the comments below are my favorite over jsp. Most of people playing D2 are already 30+, many with families. Organizing time for walk alone can be hurdle, the extra hassle is kind of.... It's a video game dudes, let's have fun :)
Quote (redExorcist @ May 18 2022 02:54am)
Mi daufhrt ask me y I'm always on twitxh

I say to get anni for mi necro

She say dada come play

I say hold on need anni ty

Quote (redExorcist @ May 18 2022 06:26pm)
No I think that dh is doing a very good thing for the community

Its fun playing detective ya know?

Its fun figuring things out...

Yes this is fun! Right dh

Edit also who knows if I'll be right again... I'm just a man

Sorry if it is insulting. The way of organizing is clown. I usually hate clowning like above, but on this scenario it hit spot on. The leak was deserved.
If you're going to organize a walk of "let's do good, let's get everyone an anni', I will contribute. Can contribute couple. On the private or "half-private" (LOL) I won't be contributing any.

Not trying to insult anyone here. Do not want to offend anyone. Am trying to state my opinion in all honesty. Sorry
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 70%
May 24 2022 09:01am
Quote (TattiD2 @ May 24 2022 10:41am)
These private walks or half public whatever setup has felt like clowning to me since the first walk. I could understand it with the first walk in sense of making profit. Everyone needs an anni, people will contribute to first walk to get hands on one. The less annis, the more expensive. Makes sense, if the walk is done in all privacy, like the first EU walk over sc.
The second walk being private or half-private or whatever you call this doesn't really make sense anymore. Total private could kind of make, half-private does zero. Third walk same thing...? I kind of understand the idea of promoting the stream for walk, but in all honesty, I believe you would have A LOT more viewers if you did "the good man" type of promotion for it. Over SC Zeegers' was doing this, and he's stream has grown A LOT during the ladder. Zeegers' is fkin GOAT anyway, so no surprise.

I find it interesting that always Bnet HC has always had some crazy drama. This type of organizing is feeding it. HC over Path of Diablo or PD2 has been amazing. I feel like there is a lot culture of "we're on this together, as long as no one rips everything's fine", like HC should be. On Bnet there is the culture on sc 'as long as everyone get their first anni' and hc does organize walk like... Imho it should be organised to get as many annis on the market as possible, especially on HC. It's a community event, it's meant to be one. Especially on hc where people rip lots of annis.

Well the comments below are my favorite over jsp. Most of people playing D2 are already 30+, many with families. Organizing time for walk alone can be hurdle, the extra hassle is kind of.... It's a video game dudes, let's have fun :)

Sorry if it is insulting. The way of organizing is clown. I usually hate clowning like above, but on this scenario it hit spot on. The leak was deserved.
If you're going to organize a walk of "let's do good, let's get everyone an anni', I will contribute. Can contribute couple. On the private or "half-private" (LOL) I won't be contributing any.

Not trying to insult anyone here. Do not want to offend anyone. Am trying to state my opinion in all honesty. Sorry

Ty x)

I don't agree with dh way of life

That's y I made fun of him and attack his plan
Gold: 125.00
May 24 2022 11:13am
Tbh I dont think most ppl who contribute care if its leaked or public but you may be on to something regarding more contributions if public. We are all a hc community and we should all try and help each other get better gear. rips are a thing and gear is lost. I know cause it happened to me when i ripped my first every aqcuired anni last week due to lag playing from our countryside while family was going to sleep.

In the meantime i dont think we should be mad for someone organizing an event that otherwise is hard to attend due to the same reason, alot of people die and most of us playing this great game today are 30plusers not having our entire day able to play.

I hope we can muster all the sojs required and if I find one i will contribute it, even though it would also be my first soj ever. The community will be greater off with my soj converted to annis rather than not and one thing ive learnt since playing diablo the last time some 15-20 years ago is that life is much more full once you realize its not all a comeptition but rather enjoying the ride. You will enjoy compassion much more than being hateful so just stay kind, spread some love in this lonely world. Life is much more fulfulling that way and you will be treated with respect back somehow, life has a funny thing of giving what you give.
Gold: 133,165.00
May 24 2022 11:18am
Quote (TattiD2 @ May 24 2022 07:41am)

Unlike Softcore, you cannot contribute infinite SOJs. The reality of Softcore is very different. On Hardcore you have to compromise. That is what this is. The stark reality is that most people thought you could only do full private walks on HC because of how valuable SOJs were and still are to some extent. I proved that you can create a middle ground.
May 24 2022 11:19am
On that note...we need more SOJs to get a 3rd walk going! Let me know if you have any to contribute :)
Gold: 413.40
May 24 2022 01:12pm
How do we contribute with soj can you give more info ?
Gold: 64,400.00
May 24 2022 02:57pm
Quote (SneakyVipers @ 24 May 2022 21:12)
How do we contribute with soj can you give more info ?

u give the soj, he give u info, what else do u need to know
Gold: 50,282.69
May 25 2022 05:01am
Quote (TattiD2 @ 24 May 2022 16:41)

Look at this post for example
Hcl Dclone Walk #3 - Topic - d2jsp https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=94550214&f=240&p=615098059
Full public walks are simply not possible in hc
May 25 2022 03:18pm
Quote (Ognadibik @ May 25 2022 04:01am)
Look at this post for example
Hcl Dclone Walk #3 - Topic - d2jsp https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=94550214&f=240&p=615098059
Full public walks are simply not possible in hc

Fax.

Let's get more SOJs peeps!
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev14567862Next
Closed New Topic New Poll