d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > The Damage Calculator Confirms Swords B4 Axes.
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,888.88
May 19 2022 09:44am
Quote (Pick @ May 20 2022 03:37am)
Consistent damage range is always better, its no secret that the low dmg spread items are better than the high ones. Stop making threads ^izparagonzi

Stop making assumptions.

Using the same level (Tier) weapon deals the same AVG base damage (excluding stat points). The Damage calculator actually proves that the game mechanics to this fact where swords at the same tier level of the user can deal MORE damage than using an Axe.... not only that, but an Axe user at level 35+ needs to have an extra 35 Str or 36 Dexterity to have the same AVG dmg and DPS vs a sword user... difference is this... that extra 35 stat point used with a sword user... means an extra 18.00 average damage using the sword.

Test it out... I have, and if you want to reference it... just look at my previous posts in that thread... Swords are better than axes... FFS... ChC does NOT compensate for the 35 Stat points increasing damage with swords.
Gold: 8,026.91
May 19 2022 09:49am
Quote (izParagonzi @ May 19 2022 11:44am)
Stop making assumptions.

Using the same level (Tier) weapon deals the same AVG base damage (excluding stat points). The Damage calculator actually proves that the game mechanics to this fact where swords at the same tier level of the user can deal MORE damage than using an Axe.... not only that, but an Axe user at level 35+ needs to have an extra 35 Str or 36 Dexterity to have the same AVG dmg and DPS vs a sword user... difference is this... that extra 35 stat point used with a sword user... means an extra 18.00 average damage using the sword.

Test it out... I have, and if you want to reference it... just look at my previous posts in that thread... Swords are better than axes... FFS... ChC does NOT compensate for the 35 Stat points increasing damage with swords.

Read post #49 and stop making threads
May 19 2022 09:52am
Quote (Pick @ May 20 2022 03:39am)
Damage calculator doesn't take into account crit factors, hitting a monster for 10 damage with your sword, or hitting for 1000 when the monster has 50 hp left.

Another dumb thread, gz

You are picking at straws to try and make a point. the fact is this... 12.00 more avg dmg (DPS) deals more damage than the so called hidden CHC... so I will make it simple for you.

Let us say an Axe has a HIDDEN bonus of 20% chance to do a Critical Hit (Double damage) = 1 out of 5 attacks = double damage.

Great... so the Added 12.00 damage that a Sword deals CONSTANTLY is pathetic?

Oh yay... 1/5 chance to deal double damage (basically 24.00 less damage if a sword user does crit) vs a constancy of an extra 12.00 damage per second?

Fuck... I don't know what the fuck I am talking about aye?... You and this fellow are just as fickle as each other.

Quote (CARTRACK @ May 20 2022 03:42am)
No dumbass….4 corner monster is strong enough to take 20-30 hits with a 100 ee sword then using the same equipment against the same monster you do 20-30 hits with a 100 ee axe and see which one hits harder. If you do this against a regular monster you will most likely kill it within 5-10 hits or less and get a different monster with different stats resistances etc which could alter the results.

Gold: 1,837.69
Warn: 10%
May 19 2022 09:53am
I feel like someone should have sajan explain it to him.
May 19 2022 09:59am
Quote (Outraged @ May 20 2022 03:53am)
I feel like someone should have sajan explain it to him.

Actually I think people should actually use the Damage Calculator to prove that they are wrong.

As for the "Hidden" Critical Hit Chance that people are talking about using Axes... they haven't even tested out this shit... even in the Critical Hit thread that I done MULTITUDES of testing... Axes NEVER out damaged other weapons with their so call CHC (hidden) factor.

This is where those posting should actually shut the fuck and and test out this SO CALLED HIDDEN shit and ALSO prove that it compensates for the EXTRA 35 str or 36 dex to have the same DPS using an axe VERSUS a sword.

No... people think I am talking out of my arse when they haven't even tested it out for themselves and I have done this already and posted this shit years ago... yeah... come at me you fucking competitive fucktards that don't have proof or experience and HATE the fact that I have proven you WRONG again.
Gold: 3,716.34
Trader: Trusted
May 19 2022 10:03am
I love starting the day reading another Rex thread lol. Also this..

Quote (Juston @ May 19 2022 09:45am)
My swords are much better than my axes until lvl 40. And yet the speed in which I solo drops drastically. That alone tells me swords are trash in comparison. No other tests needed.

Thank you Rex for uniting the community 2 days in a row, even if it’s against you. :love:

This post was edited by JonWon on May 19 2022 10:03am
May 19 2022 10:03am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (izParagonzi @ May 19 2022 11:59am)
Actually I think people should actually use the Damage Calculator to prove that they are wrong.

As for the "Hidden" Critical Hit Chance that people are talking about using Axes... they haven't even tested out this shit... even in the Critical Hit thread that I done MULTITUDES of testing... Axes NEVER out damaged other weapons with their so call CHC (hidden) factor.

This is where those posting should actually shut the fuck and and test out this SO CALLED HIDDEN shit and ALSO prove that it compensates for the EXTRA 35 str or 36 dex to have the same DPS using an axe VERSUS a sword.

No... people think I am talking out of my arse when they haven't even tested it out for themselves and I have done this already and posted this shit years ago... yeah... come at me you fucking competitive fucktards that don't have proof or experience and HATE the fact that I have proven you WRONG again.

Don't quote me and rant like that you little cunt.
Your the fucktard here that can't understand crits.
May 19 2022 10:11am
Quote (JonWon @ May 20 2022 04:03am)
I love starting the day reading another Rex thread lol. Also this..

I am so glad I have been more active since I wa AWOL to spur the masses in LS. :P

Quote (Outraged @ May 20 2022 04:03am)
Don't quote me and rant like that you little cunt.
Your the fucktard here that can't understand crits.

You know what I like about people that use the word "Cunt" ... everyone that uses that word came out of one, and the best thing, they don't realize... they are more precious and enjoyable than a Prick which you are portraying in your reply.

As for Crits... what % chance to ACTUALLY activate a Critical Hit based on the stat of the character class you are using in comparison to a CONSTANT (oh this is consistency) EXTRA 12.00 DPS (oh... and don't forget you need to have either 35 Str or 36 Dex to reach the same DPS / AVG with an axe vs a Sword user).

EDIT: oh, never use the Sajan comment. This is what happens.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on May 19 2022 10:15am
May 19 2022 10:15am
Quote (izParagonzi @ May 19 2022 12:11pm)
I am so glad I have been more active since I wa AWOL to spur the masses in LS. :P

You know what I like about people that use the word "Cunt" ... everyone that uses that word came out of one, and the best thing, they don't realize... they are more precious and enjoyable than a Prick which you are portraying in your reply.

As for Crits... what % chance to ACTUALLY activate a Critical Hit based on the stat of the character class you are using in comparison to a CONSTANT (oh this is consistency) EXTRA 12.00 DPS (oh... and don't forget you need to have either 35 Str or 36 Dex to reach the same DPS / AVG with an axe vs a Sword user).

Are you saying this from experience or did u find a calculator to tell you how pleasant a cunt truly is and just go by that?
May 19 2022 10:17am
Quote (Outraged @ May 20 2022 04:15am)
Are you saying this from experience or did u find a calculator to tell you how pleasant a cunt truly is and just go by that?

I was born and came out of a Cunt like the rest of the people posting here. How hard is it for you to comprehend REAL LIFE?

EDIT: dang, I was pressing "refresh" because I was expecting a good comeback, well besides what I was expecting, the only reason I got a bit hostile is because of your post using "Sajan" as a phrase... personally took that as an insult and I bit your head off.

EDIT2. I think the NO voters don't want to realize that their cheap swords are worth more than their expensive axes that really should only be USED if you get a head hunter. Oh I feel sorry for those that sold sword for cheap.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on May 19 2022 10:25am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev14567Next
Closed New Topic New Poll