d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Backpack/protective Accessories For Gaming Laptop?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 15 2022 02:47pm
Just got the Asus Rog Zephyrus S17. This thing is awesome and I'm very happy with the purchase.

Just looking to hear about others experiences with some durable laptop backpacks or any type of protective accessories for the laptop. This laptop is a great machine and handles everything I can throw at it with ease and I definitely plan to take it around with me and really looking for a padded backpack or something to cushion it to protect the investment as much as possible as I plan to keep this for a very long time.
Gold: 10,655.00
May 16 2022 05:23am
Quote (Element1023 @ May 15 2022 04:47pm)
Just got the Asus Rog Zephyrus S17. This thing is awesome and I'm very happy with the purchase.

Just looking to hear about others experiences with some durable laptop backpacks or any type of protective accessories for the laptop. This laptop is a great machine and handles everything I can throw at it with ease and I definitely plan to take it around with me and really looking for a padded backpack or something to cushion it to protect the investment as much as possible as I plan to keep this for a very long time.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=aluminum+laptop+cases&crid=1DMPPXU0M5FFR&sprefix=aluminum+l%2Caps%2C51&ref=nb_sb_noss
Gold: 796.00
May 17 2022 05:10pm
two of those results are just briefcases, the one has two elastic straps which will slow down your laptop as it hits the sidewalls with the charger floating around in there hopefully not doing too much damage..that seems risky still. i'd rather have a sleeve inside of a bookbag/messenger bag. if you want the hardcase for absolute protection just know you don't get it without a product that focuses on the deceleration of it's contents.. like a pelican case.. but they're more than I think most would spend.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 30 2022 08:24pm
using default from box, it's free and good though
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll