d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion: Option To Save A Partial Explored Map
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,490.91
May 1 2022 06:29am
with jsp using cloud flare this idea shouldn't be too difficult to implement, tying it to the character the map was started on. I would think one map per character that could potentially be saved, or even say 2 or 3 maps per entire account ~ but linked to the character that initially opened the map and also a limit of one map per character.

Ive on countless occasions have had to leave a map, partially explored due to leaving for work, family outings or whatever the case may be. At higher levels i feel this possible feature could be handy to save a well, or a partially explored map to return to at a later time if we needed to take a break. i feel this could also come in handy for some on here that experience frequent and or sporadic power outages. It could also come in handy to save a map you are in the middle of exploring, to go and complete a possible trade.

I got thinking about this after sitting on the same well for more than 15 levels, while leveling a mule. ive probably thrown at least 70 wells into it and its still alive... i left my computer running last night because i didnt want to loose it, also wanting to complete the remaining 1/4 of the map.

opinions? anything to add or omit from this idea? please leave them below :)

cheers!
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 1 2022 07:11am
Quote (Canadian_Born @ May 1 2022 07:29am)
with jsp using cloud flare this idea shouldn't be too difficult to implement, tying it to the character the map was started on. I would think one map per character that could potentially be saved, or even say 2 or 3 maps per entire account ~ but linked to the character that initially opened the map and also a limit of one map per character.

Ive on countless occasions have had to leave a map, partially explored due to leaving for work, family outings or whatever the case may be. At higher levels i feel this possible feature could be handy to save a well, or a partially explored map to return to at a later time if we needed to take a break. i feel this could also come in handy for some on here that experience frequent and or sporadic power outages. It could also come in handy to save a map you are in the middle of exploring, to go and complete a possible trade.

I got thinking about this after sitting on the same well for more than 15 levels, while leveling a mule. ive probably thrown at least 70 wells into it and its still alive... i left my computer running last night because i didnt want to loose it, also wanting to complete the remaining 1/4 of the map.

opinions? anything to add or omit from this idea? please leave them below :)

cheers!

I just leave site up on my phone and use different browser while at work, it stays for me all time, same map everyday
Gold: 55,611.80
May 1 2022 08:12pm
Quote (Kn0ck0ut @ May 1 2022 06:11am)
I just leave site up on my phone and use different browser while at work, it stays for me all time, same map everyday

I noticed that after a few disconnects it automatically defaults to a lvl 1 map when you finish it…..or maybe it’s just my bad luck
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll