d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Conquer Online > Skyflame 2nd Rb Archer - Asking 10k
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.00
Apr 29 2022 04:49pm
I have a decent 2nd RB Account on SkyFlame . 100M gold still sitting on it, plenty of DB's (Super DB scroll like 1-2) and Mets. Fleshed out with full supers +6-7 with full stars and some on half moons.. I would need at least 10K there is over half a thousand invested into the account and it is VIP3 Base with a VIP 4 BIND.. My offer is 10K fg, no less than 9K

For those of you who may be suspicious because I have two large posts in two different gaming threads, I am prepping to sell stuff on accounts I don't play anymore. I was a major OSRS and Conquer Online Player. I am a MAJOR D2 fan and have ofc started the launch of the ladder in D2R so I am basically focusing my sights onto becoming active in the D2 Ladder and I am building up my forum gold to prepare for this transition. I do not plan to send first nor to request you to send first on either of these posts I have. I would be completely comfortable with a mediator and working out a deal that is in the best interest on both myself and the interested party so we can do this securely and without worry. Thanks!

This post was edited by DarkWages on Apr 29 2022 05:00pm
Gold: 8.00
Apr 29 2022 06:18pm
So everyone is clear. 10K FG is opening auction bidding. Taking BEST OFFERS 10K or above. Bidding starts now.. With a Buy it Now of 12.5K-14K

This is a VIP Account which has over $500 invested into it in deposits.. The char is 130, 130, 130 2nd Reborn, has 100KK (100Million Silvers) already sitting in WareHouse. Will transfer all information of account including transfering to your email, your security questions, etc. Will remove my details so account is no risk of being recovered or lost by the trader who is interested. I am a completely honest trader, would request that final trade be mediated. I will be capturing the transfer with OBS screen capture and/or will also have no problem going live on twitch for moderators to witness transfer.

This post was edited by DarkWages on Apr 29 2022 06:20pm
Go Back To Conquer Online Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll