d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Official Post Your Battleground Wins Thread!
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50.00
May 18 2022 08:38pm
Couple last games before the patch of nerfs tomorrow :thumbsup:

Gold: 2,000.00
May 19 2022 04:54pm
I have 276 first place finishes in BGs since they started keeping track for you, maybe they always have but I thought I had a few more idk. Glad the amalgadon is gone, excited for naga nerfs as it's very much like quillboars were on release, only thing you see people play and most often what people win with. I'd assume they are nerfing the broken naga hero too? I'm a bit worried for the future of BGs as it's usually just one overpowered build, naga rn, before poison murlocs etc, curious of your thought on this rant, lmk LOL
May 21 2022 11:30pm
Quote (blyxxx @ May 19 2022 03:54pm)
I have 276 first place finishes in BGs since they started keeping track for you, maybe they always have but I thought I had a few more idk. Glad the amalgadon is gone, excited for naga nerfs as it's very much like quillboars were on release, only thing you see people play and most often what people win with. I'd assume they are nerfing the broken naga hero too? I'm a bit worried for the future of BGs as it's usually just one overpowered build, naga rn, before poison murlocs etc, curious of your thought on this rant, lmk LOL

The nerfs seemed pretty nice, Naga is still slightly over tuned in my opinion, you can still win with them but you have to really really risk it because they changed a lot of the Naga cards, some of the biggest ones:

• The Naga that triggers all your spell crafts again when your turn ends from a 3 star to a 5 star (By making it a 5 star it changes from having 13 possible ones in the Tavern pool to only 9 copies)
  • The 6 star Naga that on spell craft give 4 nagas 1/1 -> 3 nagas to 1/1
  • The Naga that on spell craft give the minion 2/2 -> 1/2

Theres other changes that I can't think of but those are the major hitting ones in my opinion, they also changed Flurgls passive from sell minion and get a Murloc in shop to sell 2 minions and get a Murloc in shop (Rip my Murloc boy)

I was waiting to reply until I won a game to post with it but I haven't won since the nerfs, I am still climbing (almost 6k already) but its all from Top 2 - Top 4s, every time I think 'this is the one' first always has some insanely stacked boards. But out of all the first places I have seen, its usually very diverse, I think only 5 or so boards won with Nagas and that was some insane rng to get there too. Most the winning boards from my personal experience so far seems to be Menagerie, Beasts with Leaper, Elementals with a golden Nomi, Murlocs or a scam board (double Leroy, double Mantid and 2 random tribes to trigger more Adapts or a golden Selfless with the card that triggers your Deathrattles multiple times (forget the name sry)
Gold: 2,000.00
May 22 2022 09:01am
Quote (oohitzmario @ May 22 2022 12:30am)
The nerfs seemed pretty nice, Naga is still slightly over tuned in my opinion, you can still win with them but you have to really really risk it because they changed a lot of the Naga cards, some of the biggest ones:
  • The Naga that triggers all your spell crafts again when your turn ends from a 3 star to a 5 star (By making it a 5 star it changes from having 13 possible ones in the Tavern pool to only 9 copies)
  • The 6 star Naga that on spell craft give 4 nagas 1/1 -> 3 nagas to 1/1
  • The Naga that on spell craft give the minion 2/2 -> 1/2

Theres other changes that I can't think of but those are the major hitting ones in my opinion, they also changed Flurgls passive from sell minion and get a Murloc in shop to sell 2 minions and get a Murloc in shop (Rip my Murloc boy)

I was waiting to reply until I won a game to post with it but I haven't won since the nerfs, I am still climbing (almost 6k already) but its all from Top 2 - Top 4s, every time I think 'this is the one' first always has some insanely stacked boards. But out of all the first places I have seen, its usually very diverse, I think only 5 or so boards won with Nagas and that was some insane rng to get there too. Most the winning boards from my personal experience so far seems to be Menagerie, Beasts with Leaper, Elementals with a golden Nomi, Murlocs or a scam board (double Leroy, double Mantid and 2 random tribes to trigger more Adapts or a golden Selfless with the card that triggers your Deathrattles multiple times (forget the name sry)

Right on, I agree Naga are still overtuned, I chose Flurgl cause I didn't realize his nerf was implemented and still won but it was with Naga, go figure. I got beat by demons last night and it actually felt good haha. Was nice to see a couple gold high tavern tier demons smashing again.
May 23 2022 05:15am

25 round game, last guy alive and I spent most of the game moving leroys and random shields around trying to kill the other, also another Naga user go figure lol
May 23 2022 04:20pm
May 23 2022 08:16pm

First non Naga win after the nerfs, shocker its Murlocs lol
May 24 2022 07:25pm

The more I play Murlocs now after the nerfs I see why they nerfd Murkeye, his interaction with Brann is actually crazy, cant imagine it golden with a golden Brann. Also, during this game Naga wasn't even in the pool. I think they finally took them out of being in every single game now!
May 25 2022 07:11pm
May 27 2022 01:44am
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll