d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Dmso
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22.69
Apr 26 2022 10:14am
I have tendinitis in my wrist because I passed out with the full weight of my head on the dorsal side of my right hand, original thread -> https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=93059281&f=60

The liquid 99.99% pure DMSO Ive been using since last night -> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZNV5N8U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Last night I couldnt flex my wrist. 75% of my hand was numb. In order to use my PC mouse Id have to use the force of my shoulder to push the mouse. It sucked. Needless to say I couldnt pick anything up with my dominant right hand, including my toothbrush. I brushed outside of my mouth more than I did inside, looking like a child learning to brush his teeth.

I used DMSO yesterday evening at 5:30 PM then again at 10:30 PM, then again at 10 AM this morning. For each use I applied 5-6 total bulb squeezes (Thats too much though, a little goes a long way) total over my hand and wrist. The following day, which is today, I can flex my wrist and numbness is starting to subside. This stuff is incredible, the testimonies you come across while researching DMSO arent lying. Going to get my mom to use this to treat her arthritis.

What is DMSO?

Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is a byproduct of the paper-making process, originating from a substance found in wood. It now can be found as a prescription medication as well as a dietary supplement that can be taken by mouth, applied topically, or injected, depending on its intended purpose and effectiveness.

DMSO is most frequently used for muscles and joints as a natural pain reliever. It is excellent as an anti-inflammatory and has many uses as a general pain reliever. DMSO is a pretty unique substance, so let's go over how to properly apply DMSO gel topically.
https://herbalmana.com/blogs/herbal-mana-blog/how-to-apply-dmso-topically

You want to apply it on the area of your body thats experiencing pain/discomfort. If using as part of a health regiment, its okay to apply it just about anywhere but you have to be very careful about the location where its applied. Anything thats on the surface of your skin (lotion, soap residue, lead, etc) at the application spot will be dragged into your bloodstream. So make sure the area is very clean before using DMSO.

Side effects I have experienced so far is temporary dry skin around the spot of application and minor itching that was easily ignored. Another side effect which I hadnt read anywhere else, is a boost in mood. Not sure if its pseudo or not but all 3 times Ive used it I noticed an increase in overall well-being. Maybe due to the detoxifying nature of DMSO?

Ive read testimonies of olympic and power lifters using DMSO to treat soreness or lifting related injuries. Im so impressed with DMSO's effectiveness thought Id pass it on to anyone here who might be interested.
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 27 2022 03:01am
Just confirming

You’ve injured your wrist by sleeping on it…?
Gold: 22.69
Apr 28 2022 11:05pm
Quote (bjones9 @ Apr 27 2022 04:01am)
Just confirming

You’ve injured your wrist by sleeping on it…?

Lol ya. I fell asleep at my computer slumped over in my chair with my arm laying across my desk in a L shape, and my head resting on the dorsal side of my right palm / wrist.

Never thought Id receive an injury falling asleep that way. Part of my palm, thumb, and wrist is still numb at this very moment but has improved significantly.
Gold: 6,823.00
Jul 6 2022 05:03pm
msm and dmso are l33t

tablespoon a day should do the trick

also helps with neuro toxicity and inflammation

as-well as killing cancerous cells

Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll