d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Diablo Immortal Looks Like A Rushed Chinese Moba?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
May 25 2022 07:52pm
Quote (robbhc @ Apr 25 2022 10:26pm)
Anything with “mobile” means “in app purchases”
Which is self explanatory asto why it’s going to tank within the Diablo community. It will however make blizzard millions of dollars then they will use to buy nice things and still have d2 problems.

Wont tank, mobile games are korea and chinas #1 games. This game will go above n beyond for that crowd.
Gold: 2,292.01
May 27 2022 09:26am
Quote (PlzNoNova @ May 25 2022 02:59pm)
I mean think about it, every single FG in circulation has been purchased. It doesnt appear out of thin air. If you have 50k FG and never purchased any, that 50k came from somewhere, someone purchased it.

You used to get fg just by posting. Not disagreeing that obviously most of it is bought but not all of it.
Gold: 5.00
May 27 2022 10:56am
Why all the bash? I mean, don't you guys have phones? ;)

This post was edited by Aiuraaa on May 27 2022 10:56am
Gold: 153,801.33
May 27 2022 11:35am
Quote (VanLycan @ May 25 2022 04:17pm)
it's a decent game. I enjoy playing the beta, but if there's changes to be made, I'd say its the player base.
cuz fuck y'all.
you're back burner material at best in game and irl.

it's a decent game

yeah sure bud :D
Gold: 6.82
Warn: 60%
May 27 2022 06:20pm
Quote (PlzNoNova @ May 26 2022 09:59am)
Yeah, FREE games have in app purchases.

People complain if a game cost money, because there are so many free games.

But then people complain if a FREE game has in app purchases.

People just want a free game with no in app purchases, which makes no sense.

Fortnite, and similar games, did it correctly. FREE game with COSMETIC or quality of life improvements that cost real money. So even players willing to drop thousands of dollars on a game will only "look cooler" and not have much of an advantage.

But lets think about it. We've all been playing D2 for decades. D2JSP has been around for decades. I'm not even going to argue with the 99.99% of people on this forum that say "oh i never paid for fg, i earn it all by MFin"

That cant be true, there is too much FG in circulation... MOST of the thousands of people on this site, have spent money on FG. I mean think about it, every single FG in circulation has been purchased. It doesnt appear out of thin air. If you have 50k FG and never purchased any, that 50k came from somewhere, someone purchased it.

This is no different than spending money on items in game.

If you've ever bought FG and used that FG to quickly gear up a character... you have no room to complain about D:I having a real-money system.

shut the fuck up nerd
Gold: 455.00
May 31 2022 04:58pm
Quote (PlzNoNova @ May 25 2022 04:59pm)
Yeah, FREE games have in app purchases.

People complain if a game cost money, because there are so many free games.

But then people complain if a FREE game has in app purchases.

People just want a free game with no in app purchases, which makes no sense.

Fortnite, and similar games, did it correctly. FREE game with COSMETIC or quality of life improvements that cost real money. So even players willing to drop thousands of dollars on a game will only "look cooler" and not have much of an advantage.

But lets think about it. We've all been playing D2 for decades. D2JSP has been around for decades. I'm not even going to argue with the 99.99% of people on this forum that say "oh i never paid for fg, i earn it all by MFin"

That cant be true, there is too much FG in circulation... MOST of the thousands of people on this site, have spent money on FG. I mean think about it, every single FG in circulation has been purchased. It doesnt appear out of thin air. If you have 50k FG and never purchased any, that 50k came from somewhere, someone purchased it.

This is no different than spending money on items in game.

If you've ever bought FG and used that FG to quickly gear up a character... you have no room to complain about D:I having a real-money system.

Egg Zach Lee it's PC matter race basement virgins who still argue with their parents over eating dinner
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic