d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Baseball > Yankees Fans
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,233.00
Apr 24 2022 10:43pm
????

This post was edited by Vilify on Apr 24 2022 10:44pm
Gold: 1,119.00
Apr 25 2022 01:52pm
lmao Yankees fans are the worst and plentiful. Although I fully admit, I love heckling players in MiLB or even MLB. Easier at Minor games cause u can get front row seats for like $15. I usually love to yell " Get this bum off the team, You're not getting called up/ You're not ever getting called up again" or in MLB BACK TO THE FARM TEAM YA GO, YA BUM!" haha or if they are warming up getting ready to bat ill shout things like "look at this guy, hes got weak wrists, can't even swing a bat properly". my favorite was the redwings home opener this year. Had front row, stood up, did a rookie of the year chant " pitchers got a big butt! pitchers got a big butt!" Pitcher is like what??? super young kid..probly dosent even know what im referencing... but the dude completely muffed his next pitch so bad, that our teams guy was able to steal 2nd due to that muffed pitch. and I kept yelling, I DID THAT!! I DID THAT!! and this lil old lady was in tears laughing so hard. Heckling players is part of the fun in my opinion...however, i don't think i'd ever toss anything at a player.
Gold: 15,359.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 26 2022 07:58am
Quote (BillsMafia @ 25 Apr 2022 15:52)
lmao Yankees fans are the worst and plentiful. Although I fully admit, I love heckling players in MiLB or even MLB. Easier at Minor games cause u can get front row seats for like $15. I usually love to yell " Get this bum off the team, You're not getting called up/ You're not ever getting called up again" or in MLB BACK TO THE FARM TEAM YA GO, YA BUM!" haha or if they are warming up getting ready to bat ill shout things like "look at this guy, hes got weak wrists, can't even swing a bat properly". my favorite was the redwings home opener this year. Had front row, stood up, did a rookie of the year chant " pitchers got a big butt! pitchers got a big butt!" Pitcher is like what??? super young kid..probly dosent even know what im referencing... but the dude completely muffed his next pitch so bad, that our teams guy was able to steal 2nd due to that muffed pitch. and I kept yelling, I DID THAT!! I DID THAT!! and this lil old lady was in tears laughing so hard. Heckling players is part of the fun in my opinion...however, i don't think i'd ever toss anything at a player.

Philadelphia fans In general are the worst.
Gold: 1,119.00
Apr 26 2022 02:02pm
Quote (HotelEcho @ Apr 26 2022 09:58am)
Philadelphia fans In general are the worst.

You leave Corey Matthews out of this bro. Never heard much about philly baseball fans....philly football fans tho...I'd have to agree.
Go Back To Baseball Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll