d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Iso Mobile Browser W/ Default Setting Desktop Site
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Apr 15 2022 10:06pm
Hello,

I am looking for a mobile browser that launches with the default setting to open webpages as if it was being viewed from a desktop. A purpose for this would be to listen to videos with the App running in the background. The browser would be used with an Android Smartphone.

Does anyone know of one? :D
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Apr 16 2022 10:03pm
I was able to set the mobile web browser Chrome to do this, however when I initially send the app into the background it will pause the video. I have to resume the video with the pull down/notification tab. If there was a fix to allow the video to continuously work then I would like to know.

The mobile web browser Edge also has a setting to launch all sites as if one is viewing from a desktop, however running videos in the background is currently not supported. I have done some additional research into figuring out if I could change any other settings to make it work. The primary recommendation is to submit feedback to the developers.
Go Back To Entertainment Room Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll