d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > What Is It Called In Music...
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Group: Member
Posts: 7,511
Joined: Oct 10 2003
Gold: 363.50
Apr 12 2022 12:55am
... When you add a measure to something to keep flow?
There has to be a name.
For example, lets say you have a 9-measure chorus, followed by a 8-measure body, back to the 9-measure chorus, then a 8-measure body, etc.
Is there a name for that extra measure there?
Here is the song that made me think of it:

Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll