d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Bug Character D2 Nl >> Can Not Move
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,109.00
Jun 13 2022 07:55am
Quote (darjkeel @ Jun 13 2022 03:16pm)
i did a "forensic reconstruction" of the inventory, stash, and cube contents by dumping all the item data. there is an open space in the inventory for a grand charm, as well as an open space in the stash the same size. im not sure if ^Eaty could say if they were both filled at the time, but maybe somehow two identical charms (ilvl stats gfx etc) got pushed to the cursor at the same time or something. i'm really not sure. but i also suspect it has something to do with a stuck stash state or something. i think i remember there was a patch that broke something with stash interaction and you could get stuck, unable to move until you saved and exited and rejoined game
https://i.imgur.com/jbS6IE6.png

the first thing i tried was to send the packets to drop items. it won't drop for some reason. i think the item is cursored from the stash or cube, which needs to be opened and then closed to resolve the state, but the character cannot move to or interact with the stash with the item on the cursor

if anybody wise sees this thread and has an idea please shoot me a pm

if you were all full I think I remember
Gold: 24,324.00
Jun 13 2022 11:36am
character is "Soft Locked" permanently

Blizzard support is the worst.
Gold: 8,309.00
Jun 13 2022 11:45am
so lazy they just need to remove the held item takes 2 seconds
Gold: 0.69
Jun 14 2022 09:15pm
Quote (EuroPolita @ 13 Jun 2022 12:36)
character is "Soft Locked" permanently

Blizzard support is the worst.

Wow, so this is not a one time occurrence. I've never heard of this before.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 14 2022 09:16pm
Quote (darjkeel @ 13 Jun 2022 08:16)
i did a "forensic reconstruction" of the inventory, stash, and cube contents by dumping all the item data. there is an open space in the inventory for a grand charm, as well as an open space in the stash the same size. im not sure if ^Eaty could say if they were both filled at the time, but maybe somehow two identical charms (ilvl stats gfx etc) got pushed to the cursor at the same time or something. i'm really not sure. but i also suspect it has something to do with a stuck stash state or something. i think i remember there was a patch that broke something with stash interaction and you could get stuck, unable to move until you saved and exited and rejoined game

the first thing i tried was to send the packets to drop items. it won't drop for some reason. i think the item is cursored from the stash or cube, which needs to be opened and then closed to resolve the state, but the character cannot move to or interact with the stash with the item on the cursor

ty m8. Are you playing hccl on d2r or you staying strong on legacy?
Jul 4 2022 05:15am
:baby:
Gold: 0.00
Jul 4 2022 05:44am
fun fact, the only way to fix this bug is if the item is merc equippable and your merc is alive
Jul 4 2022 05:46am
Quote (darjkeel @ Jun 13 2022 11:16pm)

yeah i got this bug once using bmpk on 1.14d, it was from trying to drop an item offscreen with zoomhack iirc. im not sure how you'd get it to happen with an unedited client

edit: actually it might have had something to do with cube storage, but cheats were 100% involved. it was so long ago now i can barely remember. i just remember freaking out for an hour before realising it was a polearm that my merc could wear

This post was edited by cbad1337 on Jul 4 2022 05:50am
Aug 1 2022 06:58am
:baby:
Banned
Aug 4 2022 06:29am
Maybe if you got a b o t software, and make the sorc do run, he'll eventually drop what he hold?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll