d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2018+ >
FT
> Debating > Non-Ladder
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 45.00
Apr 12 2022 05:16am
Oh this is going to be really good then that's the reason why you blocked me? Let's start by responding to that we were talking about trading gear and you possibly having a list of gear that I could possibly buy from and randomly afterwards you remove me which was awesome shortly after you found out that I could track his gear which also just what a convenience that right when I tell you that I can track the gear when she gives me some of the names of it all the sudden you acted suspicious and then I'm blocked and then I hear Brian got some of his gear back I don't know bro due to your response just now the fact that you didn't clear my name after you got the gear from supposedly somebody else you're just as big of a piece of s*** as the person that stole it if it wasn't you so truly at this point now that I know that I don't give a s*** if you did steal the gear or not the fact that you didn't help clear my name knowing it wasn't me eat a dick
Gold: 0.00
Apr 12 2022 05:17am
Quote (iBlameTheLag @ Apr 12 2022 04:13am)
Mikey, let's be real. Since everyone is too big of a pussy to face the guy they were so quick to accuse,
If you returned the gear,
You stole that shit.
But that's k, I defended you until you acted sus.
Especially when you randomly block and remove me shortly after finding out I would be able to track the gear via pm.
Facts are,
Drop the name of who you " bought " the gear from
Or you stole it.

Cause we both know, you didn't get his shit from me.

And fact is,
Your a piece of shit for not clearing my name after you so called recieved his gear, which,
was never in my possession. You blocked and removed me before you even had the chance to find his gear.
Grow up, wether you stole it or not
Your just as big of a piece of shit for not clearing my name.
Period.

Sent you a pm
Apr 12 2022 05:34am
If you can't understand my frustration, and decide to take anything to hard, that's on you. Currently, situation is being discussed. I still stand by how I feel when it comes to everyone that allowed this shit to go this far.
Truth is, you guys should have defended me if you considered me your friend.
Not a single person did.
Everyone questioned me or went straight to accusing me.

It's truly sad.

It's up to the individuals and Brian that took part in retrieval to make statements now. I won't edit anything, this stays genuine.
Progress from the previous processes.
Apr 12 2022 07:38am
So, seeing how people want to keep going the way they have, let's shed light on this now.

Everything has been a planned out, practiced set up and because of this I'm going to help you out Brian, your telling me, shortly after Mikey blocked me, a gentleman just so happens to get ahold and contact Mikey oh and kag so Mikey says, to say he has the gear. ( This gets great everyone ) So he just happens to be the lucky guy this multi decides to message by random( or let's entertain the idea that Mikey is known to buy stolen gear or perhaps, Mikey is messaging Mikey. Or maybe, Mikey's friend is messaging Mikey ) and Mikey, strangely, happens to send this random ass person, who has no idea who they are, xxx amount of money, because you know, this guy can be trust worthy since he just stole all your shit Brian, take his word that he will be a man that keeps his word. And you send him this money, and you happen to get some of the gear back. However l, Mikey decided to keep the gear he wanted, let's say, the gear he was intending to steal in this first place, and return whatever he didn't want. Mikey, this is what you get for being a bitch and couldn't even man up and clear someone who was once your friend, so you acted like, and continue to pm me pretty much trying to shut me up. Instead, you sound stupid and scared to have to deal with the fact, I'm a loose cannon. This post isn't to help make me look innocent bud, it's to show everyone, how pissed off I am for how fake one of my " friends " are. How many multis you got bud. You have different names too you regularly use? At this point If guys seriously believe this shit, crawl back into your barns you sheep. You sound like a pre rehearsed 13 year old trying to cover up something you planned ahead of time. You sent some random fucking guy xxx money moments after our conversation, shortly after he just robbed Brian, someon whose known to be a seriously good guy, and trust him to return the gear? Bud if he was willing to steal from Brian, he wouldn't give you fucking shit after you sent that money. Get exposed bro. Enjoy this heaping serving of dick you earned since you want to be a bitch.
Oh yeah,im going all out, idgaf about my image,it's everything to you tho. Enjoy your items you sad piece of work. Btw,it's not hard to send money from one bank account to my other,or my friends.this shit was staged worst than bush starting back up his father's war. All you had to do,was man up and let everyone know I was innocent l, idgaf about what people think of me. I'm no thief tho. I hope you know blowing me up in private messages trying to direct my next decisions to benefit in your favor is what exposed you. Nobody is that stupid to send some random multi money for gear, unless they did business prior,knew who they are, or made a entire story and rehearsed it. Either way as I said a few times in this thread.your a piece of shit. Brian is just trying to stay quiet so he can get back what ever it is he can salvage from your fucking ass. Seriously Mikey,get fucked. Dont pm me again you fucking rat. Glady justify me earning a 10% for letting a parasite like you play hero. Your should have just apologized and said your pretty sure it wasn't me. Enjoy those items,you value that more than the people you call friends and it means nothing If you get another so called friend blamed for it. In the end, your a weasel. Brian sorry but this was staged, planned or well.no there is no 3rd option.what did I say yesterday,if Mikey gave you any gear it was him. I officially think your retarded if anyone thinks I had anything to do with this. Truly, I would think you are mentally challenged. So what if you don't like how I acted and conducted myself.
I don't like being set up, I don't like fake weasels, I don't like people that can't be a man when it's time to face the truth // deal with the consequence. I truly hope, that the people that still question this,go get some type of help. Your delusional or flat out retarded.i refuse to sell my gear and take a loss for this piece of shit. Mikey, your story screams you need help. I am a open book and talk about my problems cause I got nothing to hide. How much do you hide bro other than the items you were after of Brian's. Wait don't reply, I don't engage with weasels. If you don't like me users of Jsp because of how I acted I understand, but if you don't believe me,I'm glad you don't like me. I don't like weasel shit. I don't need you to clear my innocent Mikey. I confirmed you to be guilty and what you will do for diablo 2 items. I will officially block you. Btw, he dropped your name kag as a person of interest to selling stolen items to. Enjoy Usw NL hope you all enjoyed this shit show.
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2018+ Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic