d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2018+ >
FT
> Debating > Non-Ladder
12Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 45.00
Apr 10 2022 08:12pm
Due to certain situations, I've lost all interest in the community I've been with on this realm. Im debating on walking away and letting everything expire out of spite, cause I can act irrational when I'm pissed off, I may sell gear as bundles for a stupid price, idk I may stay and lone wolf west.

I have a insane amount of gear, alot of it is perf, near perf and mid tier and have just about every build or the ability to create except hybrid Zon and Assn.

Lmk

:mellow:
Gold: 358.00
Apr 11 2022 08:55am
🥺
Gold: 200,000.00
Apr 11 2022 10:41am
Give free ty
Gold: 15,690.00
Apr 11 2022 10:44am
Willing to let you kill my paladin or assassin. Not sure if will help situation.
Gold: 149,223.00
Apr 11 2022 11:25am
:unsure:
Gold: 358.00
Apr 11 2022 01:43pm
There is alot of suspicion surrounding you right now homie. Care to explain yourself ?????

This post was edited by Catpiss on Apr 11 2022 01:43pm
Gold: 5,737.00
Apr 11 2022 10:16pm
Quote (iBlameTheLag @ Apr 10 2022 07:12pm)
Due to certain situations, I've lost all interest in the community I've been with on this realm. Im debating on walking away and letting everything expire out of spite, cause I can act irrational when I'm pissed off, I may sell gear as bundles for a stupid price, idk I may stay and lone wolf west.

I have a insane amount of gear, alot of it is perf, near perf and mid tier and have just about every build or the ability to create except hybrid Zon and Assn.

Lmk

:mellow:

wish i had the balls to sell gear i stole from a friend on jsp :bonk:
Apr 12 2022 04:41am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (88nn @ Apr 11 2022 10:16pm)
wish i had the balls to sell gear i stole from a friend on jsp :bonk:

You know what's best about this, is when, and If you ever get evidence on him, the person that looks like a hero in this particular situation, and you confirm that it was him, shove these comments deep, thoroughly deep, into your rectum. Now report me for that 10%.

This game isn't my life, and I'm not a thief like 90% of the users that are remaining on this server. To top it off, homie stays silent cause deep down, he knows I didn't take his shit, and sees how far blown out of proportion this has gotten.

I have zero interest to help with this situation, as I shouldn't help. I warned him long ago this would happen, and let's top it off with he gave me his info, I never asked or hinted, and when he did, I told him I never wanted to know because multiple people played on it and guess what, I've been in his shoes. Except instead of blaming someone and regretting it prior to having, ANY INFORMATION AT ALL, He just had to point at someone, and say some stupid shit, instead of gathering information, yeah while he decided that, I gifted MY Zon, WITH NO GEAR TO REPLACE it, because GEAR MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. When you find your gear / get it back if your lucky, the zon I gave you, charsi it. Every piece of thread and charm / jewelry. I want nothing, not my gear back, not a explanation, not an apology. Just learn what kind of drama can occur when you blame and accuse people, immediately cause your in your emotions, before gathering any information at all. Because I know what kind of person you are, and your going to feel like shit if you ever figure it out. Could have avoided all this.
Anyways, I warned you, I donated to you, and you didn't even know I did, it was a surprise, but you already started the shit storm by accusing me. And to top it off, couldn't even man up to say the right thing and let people know that you have, no anything on who and no reason to accuse me to be the one, you just decided it was me. After I called everyone out in the discord channel, the one you didn't know I was in, but accused me right after you found out your account was cleaned out, based on the fact I have a Zon hat for sale on east, which you've known about that hat for months because we've talked about it, then after you shows me all your hats, oh hey, maybe that's how I knew what kind of hats you had. And if you took the time to think about it, after I told Mikey about being able to track your items if you gave me the names because I don't remember every fucking detail from hats you showed me months back, shortly after letting Mikey know that, ironically, you had gear returned to you. I'm not accusing anyone, but hmmm, now that's actual a lead, considering I sent you all those screen shots. But once again, couldn't even respond and give me that much respect. So keep doing you bro bro, keep letting my name get dirt thrown on. Enjoy my zon.

I'm not putting a ounce of energy to " clear " my name, to a community that's ungrateful af.

Reflect.

And keep your comments and opinions to yourself, to those that thought you had any right to voice your opinion and accuse me. Eat a dick.

Now send me the 10% and keep this thread open, mediators you can do that for me, atleast let the community get an idea on how to go about situations similar to mine.

Especially since I've helped more returners and freshly new to this game than everyone that thought they deserved an input on this situation, put together.

And I used to be proud Usw main.
Back during Ladderhall days.
What happened west.
:zzz: :zzz: :wallbash:
Do better, learn from this, your now down 30 users to 29. GJ

This post was edited by iBlameTheLag on Apr 12 2022 04:42am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 12 2022 05:08am
Quote (iBlameTheLag @ Apr 12 2022 03:41am)
You know what's best about this, is when, and If you ever get evidence on him, the person that looks like a hero in this particular situation, and you confirm that it was him, shove these comments deep, thoroughly deep, into your rectum. Now report me for that 10%.

This game isn't my life, and I'm not a thief like 90% of the users that are remaining on this server. To top it off, homie stays silent cause deep down, he knows I didn't take his shit, and sees how far blown out of proportion this has gotten.

I have zero interest to help with this situation, as I shouldn't help. I warned him long ago this would happen, and let's top it off with he gave me his info, I never asked or hinted, and when he did, I told him I never wanted to know because multiple people played on it and guess what, I've been in his shoes. Except instead of blaming someone and regretting it prior to having, ANY INFORMATION AT ALL, He just had to point at someone, and say some stupid shit, instead of gathering information, yeah while he decided that, I gifted MY Zon, WITH NO GEAR TO REPLACE it, because GEAR MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. When you find your gear / get it back if your lucky, the zon I gave you, charsi it. Every piece of thread and charm / jewelry. I want nothing, not my gear back, not a explanation, not an apology. Just learn what kind of drama can occur when you blame and accuse people, immediately cause your in your emotions, before gathering any information at all. Because I know what kind of person you are, and your going to feel like shit if you ever figure it out. Could have avoided all this.
Anyways, I warned you, I donated to you, and you didn't even know I did, it was a surprise, but you already started the shit storm by accusing me. And to top it off, couldn't even man up to say the right thing and let people know that you have, no anything on who and no reason to accuse me to be the one, you just decided it was me. After I called everyone out in the discord channel, the one you didn't know I was in, but accused me right after you found out your account was cleaned out, based on the fact I have a Zon hat for sale on east, which you've known about that hat for months because we've talked about it, then after you shows me all your hats, oh hey, maybe that's how I knew what kind of hats you had. And if you took the time to think about it, after I told Mikey about being able to track your items if you gave me the names because I don't remember every fucking detail from hats you showed me months back, shortly after letting Mikey know that, ironically, you had gear returned to you. I'm not accusing anyone, but hmmm, now that's actual a lead, considering I sent you all those screen shots. But once again, couldn't even respond and give me that much respect. So keep doing you bro bro, keep letting my name get dirt thrown on. Enjoy my zon.

I'm not putting a ounce of energy to " clear " my name, to a community that's ungrateful af.

Reflect.

And keep your comments and opinions to yourself, to those that thought you had any right to voice your opinion and accuse me. Eat a dick.

Now send me the 10% and keep this thread open, mediators you can do that for me, atleast let the community get an idea on how to go about situations similar to mine.

Especially since I've helped more returners and freshly new to this game than everyone that thought they deserved an input on this situation, put together.

And I used to be proud Usw main.
Back during Ladderhall days.
What happened west.
:zzz: :zzz: :wallbash:
Do better, learn from this, your now down 30 users to 29. GJ

? Um…ok? Are you accusing me of stealing? Cause your homie that you’re saying was your homie defends me. I don’t think you know the full thing that happened but if your homie would like to step in he can. Everyone who’s asked your homie knows exactly what happened with visual proof that he has sent them. You were the one being accused not me. Secondly again if your homie would like to step in he would, but I’m not a thief, I overpay for my items and give away my items. Like you I also gave my zon stuff to your homie. Like you I also told your homie the same thing when I was given his pass. You can accuse me all you want, but I showed your homie everything that happened and even told him he didn’t have to pay me (with visual proof) so if I’m a thief, must be the worst one because I assisted in getting gear back and didn’t ask for any payment back. Again, you don’t know the full story, you know nothing besides the fact that you were being accused. I can tell you the full story but you go on psycho tangents all the time that no one really cares about tbh. You’ve typed up essays about your emotions. You’re getting me to type on something even though I stay quiet almost 90% of the time. How about you ask your homie exactly what happened and exactly what I said. Like you I told him not to give his acct info, I gave him stuff. Your shooting blanks because when I paid and obtained his gear back I legitimately have visual proof of who I talked to and told your homie not to pay me, but yes Brandon it was me. I’m the worst thief in the world because I’m willing to neg myself to help my friends. You were accused from the very beginning, and it wasn’t because of knowing every detail. Get your story straight from your homies, then blame me…again I overpay for my items and sell them for dirt cheap or give it away (you’ve been on the receiving end quite a few times) what’s funniest Brandon, you told me I was a great guy etc but when things hit the fan because you found out you were being accused, shit changed and you started blaming me without knowing the full story or what happened. Have a good night Brandon. And notice I didn’t call you a thief, I blocked you because I didn’t want to read your emotional rants anymore, your short stories. Good night
Apr 12 2022 05:13am
Mikey, let's be real. Since everyone is too big of a pussy to face the guy they were so quick to accuse,
If you returned the gear,
You stole that shit.
But that's k, I defended you until you acted sus.
Especially when you randomly block and remove me shortly after finding out I would be able to track the gear via pm.
Facts are,
Drop the name of who you " bought " the gear from
Or you stole it.

Cause we both know, you didn't get his shit from me.

And fact is,
Your a piece of shit for not clearing my name after you so called recieved his gear, which,
was never in my possession. You blocked and removed me before you even had the chance to find his gear.
Grow up, wether you stole it or not
Your just as big of a piece of shit for not clearing my name.
Period.
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2018+ Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic