d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Please Help Me With This
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,957.00
Apr 5 2022 11:57pm
So I haven't played in about 8 months I own one account The characters and servers are listed below. What I wanna do is transfer my TBC characters to another brand new account. Is this Possible if so how do I do it ? And how much will it cost me as well. It will be brand new fresh account Cant really find any information out on how to do this or how it works can some one explain it thanks! :) So basically I want a TBC account and a Retail account

TBC Characters ManKrick Horde
Blood Elf Mage
Orc hunter

Retail Shadowlands characters
60 Blood elf hunter
60 Orc hunter
60 Undead mage

This post was edited by Tidus21 on Apr 5 2022 11:58pm
Gold: 347.00
May 10 2022 11:56am
Blizzard used to do this way back in the day if the two accounts had similar names..
I tried doing this not too long ago, but was told that they don't do it anymore because people did it solely to sell accounts or specific characters.

You could always contact Blizz and ask them if this is still possible, because i know there are some exception to this rule if you have a very close deceased family member etc.

Blizzard's rules on these kind of things are very hard to come by, and you literally have to ask them yourself, because they DO make exceptions once in a while.
Gold: 79,289.70
May 22 2022 06:03pm
I thought they would do this if the accounts were family members and splitting it into individual accounts, like your kids had a character and now they are getting their own account?

Could be wrong, its been a bit since my friends family did this for their kids.

Gold: 766.00
Jun 8 2022 02:41am
They only do it for family members who has been sharing an account - and then a character is broken out of the main account and placed on a new account. That being said I know many has complained about not being able to be online on retail and classic at once, some maybe found a solution. Worth googling around about.
Gold: 0.75
Jun 8 2022 04:11pm
So ive had this done recently actually. They will only combine WoW accounts for Retail and you have to be the owner of both battle net accounts that you're merging. However, they do not offer this at all for classic. Ive done it twice with retail, last time was few months ago and they had no issues with it but told me no for classic. So now I have a separate wow account that all the retail chars moved but it has the classsic tbc character stuck on it, and if i want to play it i have to pay for both subscriptions.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll