d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Softcore Trading >
Service
> Item / Account Selling Service :-)
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 427,251.75
Apr 1 2022 09:45am
This is a service for quitting players, returning players, players who want to clean their stash tabs or anyone who is simply too lazy to take the time to figure out prices and sell items themselves.

So what I am offering is to do the work for you - on commission (I am keeping a small but fair share of the profits).
I have done this for a couple of ppl already and everything went very smooth so far - can get vouches here in case anyone actually wants to see them!

I consider myself an excellent trader, I have a very vast knowledge of items and their values as i am trading daily with many years of experience.

I can sell single items or whole accounts for you - depending on your individual needs and also depending on whether you actually need to log into the account at the same time or not.

Please PM me for further info or in case you have questions - I'm glad to go through any details via discord voice chat if desired! (english or german)
:hug: :thumbsup: :hail:

This post was edited by OrcishDevil on Apr 1 2022 07:59pm
Gold: 765.50
Apr 1 2022 09:57am
All trade service screen shot sales to make sure that the trader (aka you) are not lying about "sale prices" to increase your margin.

Is this something you will be doing for all customers?

I have seen many returning players taken advantage of by d2jsp flippers, one of them being you.
Apr 1 2022 10:03am
Quote (iPez @ 1 Apr 2022 17:57)
All trade service screen shot sales to make sure that the trader (aka you) are not lying about "sale prices" to increase your margin.

Is this something you will be doing for all customers?

I have seen many returning players taken advantage of by d2jsp flippers, one of them being you.

Hello iPez

My customers (i have 2 already at this very moment) can obviously freely decide if they want to take screenshots of their items or if they actually wanna chose my service and therefore trust me at all.
If a customer asks for any additional security messures, im totally up for reasonable ideas!
There is obviously a certain amount of trust involved in this kind of service! (else this whole thing wouldnt work out at all...)

I am a bit disappointed about your tone of voice calling me out as a flipper as if this was something evil (while you seem to be one urself copy/pasting my topics :huh: )

Peace

This post was edited by OrcishDevil on Apr 1 2022 10:09am
Apr 1 2022 10:18am
Wait did you just say that you are NOT a flipper?

Weren't you offering 35,000 FG for an alt Alpha Howl which is worth around 80 mirrors aka 400,000 FG+. What would this be called then?

:rofl:

I bet your customers are receiving a "fair cut" of the sale price, of which they are clueless of.
Apr 1 2022 10:28am
Quote (iPez @ 1 Apr 2022 18:18)
Wait did you just say that you are NOT a flipper?

Where did I say that I am not a flipper?

I am a "flipper" - a "trader" - a "deal-maker" whatever you wanna name it!

Weren't you offering 35,000 FG for an alt Alpha Howl which is worth around 80 mirrors aka 400,000 FG+. What would this be called then?

From what I see you are offering the same prices as I for most Alt Arts (in your topic that you copy/pasted from me...)

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92784687&f=107

You are calling me out for the EXACT same thing you do urself :blink: :o

I bet your customers are receiving a "fair cut" of the sale price, of which they are clueless of.

Well, this is the whole point of this service: My customers do not NEED to have a clue - cuz I DO - they book my service for my excellent knowledge and salesman skills.
You think I'm a shark?
You are damn right!
But I can be a shark for anyone whos booking me! ;)

Obviously I wanna earn by doing this - Im not a charity - but I think thats only fair for putting in the work!

It's sad that you come here into my paid topic with accusations and make this personal when I know for a FACT that you did this kind of service for at least one player here URSELF just a few weeks ago (want me to post screenshots?)
Now that you see someone else (me) offer this kind of service you wanna warn about it? Funny... :wacko:
I suggest you simply stay away from my topics (or just stick to copy paste them as you did before)

This post was edited by OrcishDevil on Apr 1 2022 10:46am
Gold: 4.75
Apr 1 2022 10:46am
Hey, interested in this service :)
Apr 1 2022 10:47am
Quote (Zekey4 @ 1 Apr 2022 18:46)
Hey, interested in this service :)

pming you in a min or two! :)
Apr 1 2022 11:00am
Quote (OrcishDevil @ Apr 1 2022 12:28pm)
Where did I say that I am not a flipper?

I am a "flipper" - a "trader" - a "deal-maker" whatever you wanna name it!

From what I see you are offering the same prices as I for most Alt Arts (in your topic that you copy/pasted from me...)

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92784687&f=107

You are calling me out for the EXACT same thing you do urself :blink: :o

Well, this is the whole point of this service: My customers do not NEED to have a clue - cuz I DO - they book my service for my excellent knowledge and salesman skills.
You think I'm a shark?
You are damn right!
But I can be a shark for anyone whos booking me! ;)

Obviously I wanna earn by doing this - Im not a charity - but I think thats only fair for putting in the work!

It's sad that you come here into my paid topic with accusations and make this personal when I know for a FACT that you did this kind of service for at least one player here URSELF just a few weeks ago (want me to post screenshots?)
Now that you see someone else (me) offer this kind of service you wanna warn about it? Funny... :wacko:
I suggest you simply stay away from my topics (or just stick to copy paste them as you did before)

I took your prices and then doubled them to point out how big of a JOKE yours are. I could x5 your prices and they would still be scams. How did you not catch on? Why do you think I copied and pasted your post.
Apr 1 2022 11:06am
Quote (iPez @ 1 Apr 2022 19:00)
Why do you think I copied and pasted your post.

This post was edited by OrcishDevil on Apr 1 2022 11:18am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 1 2022 06:35pm
Small but fair? What is the % your are keeping?
Do you bend the "fair and small" commission based on how much you sell?
Like 10% of something that is 10 mirrors, vs 50% of something that is only 2ex? Or vice versa?

Offering a service the cost should be listed.
Go Back To Softcore Trading Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check